So much fun this finals series

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

amarkie

Rookie
Hi All

Don't post here very often, but some of you may have thought I was OneEyedEagle .. Not so .. this is me.

I just wanted to pass on how much fun this year has been kicking back with all the MWTS people at home and away games, but the Finals Series has been an absolute riot.

I'm somewhat disappointed that we aren't going to be facing off against the Storm but I'm prolly better off with the lower stress levels.

Looking forward to firing up with everyone on Saturday and Sunday.

Go Manly

Aaron Markie

Wow been such a long time since the Manly rally of 1999.

How are you?. I hope you have been well!. What are you doing these days?. Running Facebook?.

Enjoy the week, will be classic. I'm so so proud the great Manly Is with us all and never take a day for granted.

Manlys greatest and loudest fan (just quietly)

NYEagle

P.S you still have my pic wearing the Manly jersey in front of the statue of liberty?.
If you do, please post it!.
Cheers,
NYEagle

NYEagle said:
Wow been such a long time since the Manly rally of 1999.

How are you?. I hope you have been well!. What are you doing these days?. Running Facebook?.

Enjoy the week, will be classic. I'm so so proud the great Manly Is with us all and never take a day for granted.

Manlys greatest and loudest fan (just quietly)

NYEagle

P.S you still have my pic wearing the Manly jersey in front of the statue of liberty?.
If you do, please post it!.
Cheers,
NYEagle

Hello NYEagle .. wow long time no speak .. A REALLY LONG TIME.

Photo - I'll Have a look, when would that have been roughly?

I wish I was running facebook

G'Day Aaron, are you going to take my season ticket seats? If not I might just renew for the hell of it even though I now live in the back of buggery.

hey derek

It must be a very different week for you this week compared to 07 and 08.

Must be good to just be able to enjoy the week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8