So much win :D

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Things to be happy about:

- T Rex had an absolute shocker... He was in front of Reynolds quite a few times. I'm so glad he's not on our books this year.

- Everyone played well, except for maybe a few rough patches from Buhrer

- The dogs look like there is some seriously divisive crap going on behind the scenes

- Top 4

- The Kennel is very entertaining atm

Very few teams have the wood over us. I would say only the Dragons have our number.

The Dogs were so smug after they raided us and went on to have a good year. I hope they enjoyed it because it only lasted one season and now they are back under us like they have been for most of their history.

It was a very sweet victory.

castle eagle said:
eaglebuzz said:
Things to be happy about:
- The Kennel is very entertaining atm

i like the thread:"Why every other forward in the team is injured except tony williams???"
Maybe Tea-Rex is thinking,
"I'd love to help, boys,... but I'm too valuable a man to lose".

Darren said:
I'm reading the Kennel. It's brilliant and quite entertaining.

Me too, gee they hate She Rex, some wrist slashing as well after the loss tonight.

Well done to whoever this is, a classic!

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=100155

This is great too!

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/showthread.php?t=100147

Has there been any word on what happened to Eastwood today? It seems very fishy to me that he was out but no mention of why... Especially given how mentally weak the dogs were tonight

Said it last week and I'll say it again. Not many of the dogs like each other. Plain for all to see.

This is a classic

Dogs went after hodkinson. Manly countered with DCE.
Dogs masterstroke was to take hasler for triple his wage. At this stage he is 2/2 with the waterboy.
Dogs chose cleal over his undrestudy. Dogs signed williams and let goodwin go. Both backfiring. Manly signed Lawrence, Faaso,symonds and horo for williaams money and let go williams, whare, oldfield,harrison, robbinson,foran,mauro,lussick,oldfield without missing them and with out their new clubs cheering too hard.
Imitation will never surpass the original.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4