so....new CEO...what's the deal?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I know = a full cone of silence regards signing up DCE and Foran. yeah I also know that Foran said he won't sort the contract thing before xmas. but CEO - are their any updates for the fans - us members who part with their coin to support the club, financially????

or nothing......

Foran said he'd go back to training next year and make a decision before the season started. That's possibly a couple more months of silence. He did warn us....

maybe I'm asking for too much - clearly that's the case.
what's SO wrong about asking for updates?
ie: ANY updates?

it's interesting how conditioned us fans are to shut the f*^##k up and stay with the program. ie: you will be updated/informed when we are GOOD AND READY.

kinda not good enough for this fan...

bazeagle said:
maybe I'm asking for too much - clearly that's the case.
what's SO wrong about asking for updates?
ie: ANY updates?

it's interesting how conditioned us fans are to shut the f*^##k up and stay with the program. ie: you will be updated/informed when we are GOOD AND READY.

kinda not good enough for this fan...
Yeah we probably are ..what can you do? But I like your agigitaion man.. fight the power!

What sort of 'updates' do you want?
CEO:
Going in feeling confidant.
Hmm, not as easy as I'd thought.
****, looks like he wants to go elsewhere.
Ringing up bank to mortgage Brookie.
Seems like we don't own it.
Rehearsing my pretty please speech.
Foz:
I'll decide before the season starts.

sorry but I don't agree...I'd prefer he keep quiet than give us the usual lip service crap; "the club is doing everything they can" and "we are working hard to make it happen". It's not brain surgery...it's not as if a team of people are working around the clock 24/7 with spreadsheets lined about the floor, going over sums and what not. The occasional dialogue with managers, the end!

I think the club have been heaps more pro-active of late with doing a bit of media and crap to drum up intrest.I would expect there is not much for them to report that hasnt been reported already really.

Two 23-year olds (Foz and Sid) are understanably deliberating over the most important decision of their lives.

Each can make maybe $9 million dollars over the next 5 years from football earnings alone.

That's it - end of story.
WTF do you want updated on that, FFS??

DCE and Foz' managers leading the charge for the best deal for the boys! ....:)

dan-20121019184600258734-620x349.jpg

I'm pretty sure we could get them to declare their intention to remain with Manly indefinitely, next time they are sighted in a cafe someone grab a gun......

MadMarcus said:
The CEO should just forge their signatures and then go ahead and announce that both of them have signed 7 year $200k/yr contracts.
and waking up with a horses head in the bed should achieve their total cooperation.

They are both going to Parramatta to play with their best friend choc and to play under the best coach ever Brad Arthur.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4