So we got neither

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Collective failure and dysfunction from the club and the ultimate betrayal from 2 guys who owe their existence as footballers to this club.

Now we need to learn the lessons from this whole fiasco and get on with life.

Perry would have secured Dce months ago and love or hate either of them we would be in a massively stronger position then we are now.

So now thats ferris left from the boom 20s crusher produced. Whats the point really may as well be like the dogs, roosters and just pick the eyes of out other teams. No benefit in bring players through 20s.
Nrl is happy to have parra full of manly juniors, dogs with no or little and have us making a marquee player play for a out and out souths icon in souths. Sorry but smith has lost the plot.

I just hope DCE and Forans mercenary behaviour doesn't rub off on the rest of the playing group.

I have a fear guys like Gutherson, Trbojevic, Buhrer and co. will be looking at this as the example now.

That's the worst part.

So now thats ferris left from the boom 20s crusher produced. Whats the point really may as well be like the dogs, roosters and just pick the eyes of out other teams. No benefit in bring players through 20s.
Nrl is happy to have parra full of manly juniors, dogs with no or little and have us making a marquee player play for a out and out souths icon in souths. Sorry but smith has lost the plot.
Agree with you. But the next 20s crop is on its way

Meh for the money sayonara. We have been successful because thesr two HAVENT been our highest earners. The money was spent in the pack. We still need to do that. And for 1.2 for Foz and 1 or whatever for DCE - no thanks. Keary and Reynolds dont cost that combined.

Meh for the money sayonara. We have been successful because thesr two HAVENT been our highest earners. The money was spent in the pack. We still need to do that. And for 1.2 for Foz and 1 or whatever for DCE - no thanks. Keary and Reynolds dont cost that combined.
Yes but where do we start plenty of rumours we are offering overs for hodgkinson i shudder to think about life with him in 7.

Yes but where do we start plenty of rumours we are offering overs for hodgkinson i shudder to think about life with him in 7.
I'm sure if they weren't willing to go over a very reasonable amount for Chez then overs for Hogdko probably isn't in play. Maybe a ruse to get the Dogs to pay more.

Maloney is the interesting one. They don't need him because of Hastings and there is little talk coming from his camp. This would be a good result for him.

Glad its over. Now lets sign all our good kids first. Give Toovey the backing he deserves and get a team together that wants to be here and is totally committed.

Players like DCE and Foz as great as they are now have shown their true colours.

Let's move on.

Kelly's first and foremost and only task was to get one or both on board. I think Foran was always going to go and they made a complete meal of the DCE talks.

Massive fail.
Yep, they screwed up big time by backing Foran. If he had as much integrity as everyone says he would have told them he was going and the could have upped the offer to DCE. Instead, they basically showed him the door by withdrawing their initial reduced offer! Madness. I think this episode will go down as the most inept In our clubs history.

Agree with you. But the next 20s crop is on its way
Yes but is it me or are we the only club to have there boom 20s riped apart, i suppose warriors have it. But if you look at quality first graders
Jwh, buhrer, oldfield. Foran, dce, hopoate, lussick all gone bar ferris.
Only one by choice oldfield (going great guns at catalans) rest poached its depressing.
The ceo answer sign i overly expensive englishman thats is souths legend already, but really he seems to have no ****ing idea.

Well we are also the only club to have ten years of finals footy and that comes at a cost. Melbourne have constantly lost guys too in order to keep their vet core together.

It's absolutely insane to think that most of the fans here on the forum knew that Foran had made a decision to go to the eels 6 months ago but the club admin and new CEO seemed to have no idea and wasted so much time negotiating with him.

I wonder why some people are happy to blame the management and not the players?

I can guess if we had signed up one of the two at an inflated rate (paying over what parra and the NRL Titans did) the impact of would have when we need to extend the turbo brothers? Maybe they made the lo g term sustainable decision?

Manly WILL prevail, we WILL rebuild, and we WILL win another Premiership within 5 years ( as we have to keep up the at least one every decade).

This is just a hiccup in the process!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6