so what do we honestly think NOW

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
interesting
I was really worried we wouldn't win last night
wrong
I am so pleased to be in the GF and honestly think we mustn't believe we have won it yet - that's what caused Souths to get beat imo

I think that next year we are going to have to keep hearing how its been 43 years since Souff$ won.

I just hope the experts write us off again next week. Unfortunately I don't think it will happen.
I know when Manly are underdogs that they fight even harder.
I'm hoping we play Easts again. We should have beaten them in the semi. If my memory serves me correctly they are the only team we are yet to beat this season. Redemption.

I hope we play Easts, they deserve to be there and that first final was worthy of a decider.

Hopefully the addition of Brett will give us the polish we need to breach their defence.

One thing we all know is that our boys have what it takes!

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
We burnt no petrol last night that was the highlight baz.We're ready for anyone now.
We don't run on petrol We run on nitro !!!

9 days to recover which makes it an entirely different ball game.

We came into week 1 on a five day turnaround against the roosters.

Game on.

I was very confident last night before the game, nothing changed. I am looking forward to watching the Knights and Roosters bash each other silly, we know we can beat either side.

voicefromthehill said:
I was very confident last night before the game, nothing changed. I am looking forward to watching the Knights and Manly bash each other silly, we know we can beat either side.

Goodness, you're a roosters supporter!!!

globaleagle said:
voicefromthehill said:
I was very confident last night before the game, nothing changed. I am looking forward to watching the Knights and Manly bash each other silly, we know we can beat either side.

Goodness, you're a roosters supporter!!!

Oh dear - still tired and emotional from last night is my excuse

We win and it becomes one of the most important premierships in our proud clubs history.

Membership will go through the roof.
Merchandise sales as well.
and it'll make DCE not even think of ever going to the Broncos

The Who said:
I'm hoping we play Easts again. We should have beaten them in the semi. If my memory serves me correctly they are the only team we are yet to beat this season. Redemption.

Easts are the only team in the top 8 we didn't beat, but we didn't beat Penrith either. Anyway, yes its mission redemption next week.

Defense will prevail next week but when it comes to the backs and creativity we have Lyon and Snake they have Jennings and Minichello. I know who'd I rather.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6