So what forwards are available 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have had a few threads lately regarding available forwards for 2015, I previously mentioned we should sign Danny wicks...... And also Russell packer...... It's obvious that if we don't buy 1 to 2 props we will get the same results.......

c eagle said:
We have had a few threads lately regarding available forwards for 2015, I previously mentioned we should sign Danny wicks...... And also Russell packer...... It's obvious that if we don't buy 1 to 2 props we will get the same results.......

Wicks has signed with Parra.

the mauler said:
c eagle said:

Wicks has signed with Parra.
Yeah I know.... This was mentioned long before

We signed this guy from the Northern Pride, a back rower

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/the-manly-sea-eagles-have-signed-northern-pride-backrower-blake-leary/story-fniabool-1227018477438

Scott Taylor from Wigan would be perfect, if we could pick up some older journeymen on a one year deal (mason and moi moi maybe) as well as Merrin then try to pick up McGuire for 2016 we will be looking good with some exceptional young players coming through. I'd like one quality back as well and I think Hardaker or Watkins both from Leeds would fit the bill very nicely!

wedgetail eagle said:
Don't know much about him but what's this Jack Stockwell geezer like?
I read he's looking for a gig.

The Dragons will probably end up keeping him. He is a good solid young player, but more in the mould of Starling, than JWH. He is honest, and toils hard, but lacks the aggression we are looking for to bolster our pack. I am 100% behind getting Russell Packer. Ivan Cleary has already publicly stated his desire to sign him (seems like Cleary is a decent judge of talent), and has been visiting him in jail. We need to trump the Panthers and offer this guy a lifeline because he is big, angry, and will be hungry.

Ralphie said:
I wonder if Dan is offering a prize for the person that starts the most number of threads........we have a winner!
Maybe the most useless posts with no input.....heres a leading contender

Killer03 said:
I'd like Sam Moa. He's a pocket rocket.

Get ball, run HARD!!! Make 10-15m, scatter defenders. Get up....do it again.

Very underrated player.

Yes please, but he just re-signed. A more realistic chance would be Isaac Lui (#16) who comes off the bench. Young, strong, aggressive, and bends the line.

Also, if we had big coin (because of departures), I'd go hard after Jesse Bromich - I think he is coming into a purple patch of form over the next few years.

tookey said:
We had the chance to sign Moa for 2014 and knocked him back.

Great decision by our recruitment team,

Tell me it isn't so?! We buy Starling and Andrews and we could have had Soa? We all make mistakes and easy to say in hindsight, but wow - that's a doosie.

pjayz said:
Killer03 said:
I'd like Sam Moa. He's a pocket rocket.

Get ball, run HARD!!! Make 10-15m, scatter defenders. Get up....do it again.

Very underrated player.

Yes please, but he just re-signed. A more realistic chance would be Isaac Lui (#16) who comes off the bench. Young, strong, aggressive, and bends the line.

Also, if we had big coin (because of departures), I'd go hard after Jesse Bromich - I think he is coming into a purple patch of form over the next few years.

tookey said:
We had the chance to sign Moa for 2014 and knocked him back.

Great decision by our recruitment team,

Tell me it isn't so?! We buy Starling and Andrews and we could have had Soa? We all make mistakes and easy to say in hindsight, but wow - that's a doosie.

It was 2013 not 2014 we could of signed Moa.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8