so when is the right time to peak?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I keep hearing all this stuff about Des being a jedi master at getting us to peek at the right time.
so does that begin against the Tigers?

Usually after she does, otherwise you have to cop sighs and the cold shoulder for the next few days.

:)

I would say the grand final. But you have to begin your peak a few weeks out from the finals. build momentum about 3 weeks out and ride it all the way home

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Such as the Eels did last year...and \"almost\" got the Oranges

Does that mean the EELS peaked 1 game too early then??       ;D

nah mate, take about 1.5 Million worth of players out of the Storm and they would probably have won the game

Mark from Brisbane link said:
nah mate, take about 1.5 Million worth of players out of the Storm and they would probably have won the game

Thats right, had Storm not been in contention last year it would have been a whole different finals series, us in 4th playing whomever and getting a second bite at the cherry and so on for Eels too

too true, it would have been 3 premierships in a row for us as the storm was the only team we lost too in the other 2 we missed

BAZ link said:
I keep hearing all this stuff about Des being a jedi master at getting us to peek at the right time.
so does that begin against the Tigers?

Hope so - long drive to watch us get beaten.

Blue Tongue is usually good for us.

I hope T-Rex doesn't take a 'peek' when taking a high ball and having Lote boring down. But if Des can get him to peek at the right time then it is alright then.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4