So Who Are WE Hacking On Now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I have loved the fine Silvertails tradition of us picking on a player, a whipping Boy. One of my Favorites was DCE after his first few games. This year we all ripped into Gower for one dropped ball on debut, Gifty for not being a superstar first game back after surgery and not playing for 8 months, George for being George, some have even given it to 2V but who am I supposed to be dumping excrement on in the forum now? Hell Zorba has even been quiet!

If you know who the current whipping boy is please let me know who it is and what the reasons are.

note - are injured players are excluded of should we hack on King and Joe?

I vote Matai for not smashing enough blokes and getting suspended for it.

Maybe he could start with that filthy dog S Burgess. Give him better than what he gave his pussy brother last time.

wolfman for scoring too many tries ,i hope he scores another hat trick in the GF so i can really give him a what for !!!!

I thought Choc was crap for most of the game. I don't think he made one tackle, or had one hitup after about the 30 min mark ;)

Matai and Jorge have been going OK but were poor against the Warriors. Not many metres, and couldn't handle that young kid the Warriors used over on that side (number 21?) Stint in NSW cup should smarten them up.

Sorry Billy, we're just hacking on ya tis all.

Say Billy, I heard you killed a man. What did you kill him for?

"He was hacking on me."

/young guns

edit: Lyon's kicking and his unwillingness to admit there's a problem and fix it.

Lawrence and his lack of tackle busts.

globaleagle said:
Sorry Billy, we're just hacking on ya tis all.

Say Billy, I heard you killed a man. What did you kill him for?

"He was hacking on me."

/young guns

edit: Lyon's kicking and his unwillingness to admit there's a problem and fix it.

Lawrence and his lack of tackle busts.

"Did anybody see the size of that chicken?"

caspersparks said:
Jamie's goal kicking.

Agree that Killer has to be brought down from the pedestal.

On our past record of bagging latent talent, Killer will then become 2013 top goal kicker:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4