So, who do you want to win tonight? dishlickers or squeels

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope hunt drops the kickoff and watmough plays a hoorah game,dont want either to win but squeels will need all the 2 points they can muster:confused:

Parra, only to have illegally fielded an extra man and lose the 2 points - that way they both end up with nada! Oh, and seeing them finally get points deducted would be schweeeet.

Barring footy tipping comps, I'd only ever side with the dogs if they were playing the storm....and even then I wouldn't watch it! :swear:

Grubby to win - in extra time :D

A few biased Ref calls for the Dogs would also be refreshing, after the Horsehead advantage that Parra got last week@:cool:

Last edited:
Well I guess our theory of the NRL favourites is on the line tonight, despite what @Eelectric said after the game ( he has blue and gold glasses) the Eels had a bunch of things go their way last week at crucial times in the match.

And a very lopsided penalty count, when it really has an effect on the game ( first half).

So let's see what tonight's game brings, I imagine however the refs are torn , Uncle Toddy's pet team v the team they want to see succeed to stave off GWS / Wanderers.

Tough choice for the poor dears isn't it?

Wow. I hate myself for wanting the Dirty Dogs to win.
What about next week. We could have the two best teams over the past decade, Manly and Easts, playing off for their first win of the season.
The world has gone mad.

Wow. I hate myself for wanting the Dirty Dogs to win.
What about next week. We could have the two best teams over the past decade, Manly and Easts, playing off for their first win of the season.
The world has gone mad.

Certainly quite possible you'd say, almost a " battle for the spoon", hard to imagine from both sides .

Certainly quite possible you'd say, almost a " battle for the spoon", hard to imagine from both sides .

All I can say is thank you Newcastle.

Look, I know we're going to get better. Snake will come back, Ferris the same. But if our defence doesn't improve soon then we're going to lose more games than we will win this year if we're not careful.

giphy (1).gif

Hate them both but I have a begrudging respect for the dirty dogs.

I have none for the slime and want them to lose EVERYTIME they play.

A big score will suit me fine or a forward pass try to the dogs after the siren. Anything to make them suffer.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6