So who is feeling a bit dusty today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dusty is an understatement. Hung over severely. Need an X-ray on my foot. Can hardly move.... PMSL.
But I wouldn't change a thing.

Had a few non-Manly supporter mates around to watch the gf. Had quite a few beers, started with a bbq at lunchtime and I had a great time but I don't think my mates enjoyed it that much. lol.

Game at 2.30 brookie at 10pm back to Liverpool by 1.30 pm watched the replay. Messages on Facebook and sms to give it back to all the warriors bandwagoners bed by 4am. Not to mention all the beers ... Bit slow today but we are the Premiers. Let's go back to back

At the travelodge just woke up the boys & i are going back to the leagues club.

By the way was anyone else there watching the game yesterday???
i propably would have walked past many of you especially last night.

SeaEagle007 said:
Game at 2.30 brookie at 10pm back to Liverpool by 1.30 pm watched the replay. Messages on Facebook and sms to give it back to all the warriors bandwagoners bed by 4am. Not to mention all the beers ... Bit slow today but we are the Premiers. Let's go back to back
Got in at 4am after going back to the club waited in the line for an hour and half to get in, made it upstairs to the players sponsors area which was sensational, then my good old Mum rings me at 8.30am to tell me not to miss my plain at 3.30pm this afternoon back to Gold Coast, don't ya just love mum's! Luckily got to the phone quickly so as not to wake my wife who is not a happy camper if she doesn't get enough sleep! So looks like I'll be bleary eyed all frigin day with a hangover, but a small price to pay for a sensational victory by the boys Go you Sea Eagle Champions!

I remember the game, I remember getting smashed, I remember doing some rather silly things last night, & I remember doing a nudie swim at midnight and getting laid. Good times.

Just flew back into Geelong with a plane full of Storm supporters! (they must have hated my smirk as i was walking onto the plane! No sleep yet about to watch a replay with a couple of ciders, life is sweet, real sweet.

Yeah have just staggered out of bed at 10.30am but very very happy its a pretty good feeling being premiers isn't it and full congrats to Des and the boys!!

Went back to brookie oval after ANZ and a very vocal happy crowd there too. The boys were obviously immensely stoked, Matai did the 'gallop' on the stage when Brett was asked to speak :D

Sooooo happy that both Brett and Glenn scored tries in the grand final!!!

And Des did say on stage "OK lets now make it back to back!" ....something tells me he is very satisfied with the culture he and Crusher have created and this plus his great squad of players will be very hard to walk away from even if the doggies shovel truckloads of moolah at him

I watched 1st half last nite at about midnite about to watch 2nd half now with a cold beer I won't tell you the score ok lol

This is the worst hangover i can remember. Thank god for corporate boxes with open bars followed by afterparties with open bars. Apparently i came home swearing last night/this morning. The cabbie must've ripped me cos i cant think of anything else that would have annoyed me after yesterday...lol

I got cranky when they turned the volume off as soon as the match finished. Didn't get to hear any of the speeches or presentation. Made myself a menace complaining about it to the pub management.

Went to the games, then back to the leaugesy then to terry hills I got home at 6am..... woke up @ 11 feeling dusty

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4