Some good news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
From the Telecrap club updates - didn't know Buhrer and DCE were besties (thought that was Barba according to the media), but if it says it in the tele then...

"Buhrer penned a new deal with the club last year and while he expects the Origin and Test playmaker to follow suit, he says he is like the entire rugby league community - just waiting for Cherry-Evans to make an official decision.

“From what I do know is he wants to be at the club. He has made that known to myself,” he said..."

I'll take that as a positive!

Yeah Ferris and DCE are really good mates.

I believe it was ferris who gave DCE that stup!d haircut.

That is fairly positive. Ferris has come out a few times now and thrown his support behind his mate. Its things like that which will hopefully influence their decision to stay.

DCE is waiting to see when Foran confirms that he is going to Parra and then he will ask for a larger contract to stay using some of the money that was planned for Foran

I say that unless they are happy to stay for what we can afford to pay them let them both go and we can then use the money to buy some good props and a half like Adam Reynolds and a 5/8 like Seizer who would both come a lot less than DCE and Foran.

Tired of the circus both re-signings have become

Littlejohn was impressive at times this year when he played in the top grade. If one of our halves left, I'd like to see him get a shot.

I think some fans mistakenly think Littlejohn is a young up and coming half developing his game. He is 23 and had stints in rugby union after failing to make an impact at a couple of other NRL clubs...he almost quit the game altogether at one stage because he wasn't cutting it. He is one hiccup away from a plumbing apprenticeship.

Have to agree regarding Littlejohn, didn't rise to the occasion when we played the Dogs halfway through the season, he was outplayed by T-Rex at half when they had both halves out due to S of O

Seizer would be the way to go, great player minus the injuries

That said, i'm not stressing, i'll assume DCE and Foz are staying right up until they leave

Foran is a great player but he is not the wings of the Sea eagles He is only another feather . Great players and immortals have come and gone but our great club culture is our wings that always keeps us flying higher than any other club
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!! :)

Have to agree regarding Littlejohn, didn't rise to the occasion when we played the Dogs halfway through the season, he was outplayed by T-Rex at half when they had both halves out due to S of O
That was Foran who was outplayed

JLJ was not the dominant half, Foz was

I think some fans mistakenly think Littlejohn is a young up and coming half developing his game. He is 23 and had stints in rugby union after failing to make an impact at a couple of other NRL clubs...he almost quit the game altogether at one stage because he wasn't cutting it. He is one hiccup away from a plumbing apprenticeship.

IMO, he is way over the hill and has had no competition for a halves spot! So yeah, let him have his hiccup!

Littlejohn isn't Foran's left bootlace. The end.

Littlejohn wears maroon and white so he gets my support. But as an aside I agree with @Manly Army he was impressive when he got games in the top grade last year. Is he a week in week out player? I'm not sure he could have done any more then what he did do when he played up to suggest he can. You can't look at his game in reserves. Reserves don't have the forward pack laying the platform for the halves to work behind. About the only game our forwards were on top last year was against Norths and Manaia Rudolph made Luke Keary look very ordinary. So give the young kids / or as they have also been called over the hill 23 year olds a chance. :)

Gee you guys are tough I have watched Littlejohn in his rare starts in first grade and while he didnt blast the opposition of the planet he was safe and did his job and with more experience he may develop into a top Manly player. He plays in maroon and white so he has my support if he is called upon same goes for any other player waiting in the wings to get a chance in first grade.

Now we are favourites to retain Foran. Although it is New Zealand newspaper

The Warriors have Roger Tuivasa-Sheck high on their shopping list of key targets to sign for the 2016 season.

The gifted Kiwis winger is off contract with the Sydney Roosters at the end of this season and with his ability to star at both fullback and wing, will be one of the highest profile players up for grabs on the open market.

A number of NRL clubs are lining up to make offers for the talented 21-year-old but the Warriors hope to trump them all and secure him alongside their other big target for next season, Kiwis and Manly Sea Eagles playmaker Kieran Foran.

Fairfax Media revealed during the week that NSW Origin forward Trent Merrin is also on the ambitious list, along with Foran's club and international team-mate Steve Matai.

Foran is also a player in demand. The Sea Eagles remain the favourites to secure his signature with the Eels and Warriors leading the pack of other clubs chasing him. Matai has been linked with the Warriors for almost a year and is believed to be keen on moving back to New Zealand. But with his contract inked until 2016 and the Sea Eagles not interested in releasing him, he has had no option but to remain in Manly.

Merrin would be a huge asset for the Warriors but they are one of half a dozen clubs chasing the St George Illawarra star who is off contract at the end of this year. However, he is likely to want to remain in Sydney due to his relationship with Sally Fitzgibbons, one of Australia's leading professional woman surfers.

The Warriors have cash to spend within their salary cap after offloading high-earning under-achievers Dane Nielsen, Feleti Mateo and Jayson Bukuya.

Signing Tuivasa-Sheck would address a huge problem for the Warriors who lack a consistent proven performer on the opposite wing to Manu Vatuvei. David Fusitu'a, Ngani Laumape and Glen Fisiiahi were all options at different points last season and, while they did well, Tuivasa-Sheck would be considered a major upgrade.

Next year is also likely to be Sam Tomkins' last at the club. He is tipped to head back to England, probably to play rugby, when his contract ends. His departure would allow Tuivasa-Sheck to shift into the No 1 jersey at fullback, which keen judges say is his best position.

The Roosters will be keen on retaining Tuivasa-Sheck, particularly with Anthony Minichiello now retired. But they are also desperate to keep New Zealanders Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Shaun Kenny-Dowall and former Warrior James Maloney.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/...-shopping-list

Littlejohn wears maroon and white so he gets my support. But as an aside I agree with @Manly Army he was impressive when he got games in the top grade last year. Is he a week in week out player? I'm not sure he could have done any more then what he did do when he played up to suggest he can. You can't look at his game in reserves. Reserves don't have the forward pack laying the platform for the halves to work behind. About the only game our forwards were on top last year was against Norths and Manaia Rudolph made Luke Keary look very ordinary. So give the young kids / or as they have also been called over the hill 23 year olds a chance. :)
Cliffy may be God but Littlejohn ain't no nrl player
Which nrl side would he get a start in ?
The answer is none .

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4