Some light hearted stuff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
This is an old website of mine, started reviving it of late

http://www.blokeman.com/

Just a bit of fun, feel free to contribute if you like

If I sign up can I either get banned or be a mod? I'm looking for something more than being the unwashed herd.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Good idea for a side, maybe some links to men's sites such as men's shed and the like could be good.

Yeah I have had it a just a place to let off steam with some of my peculiar thoughts for years, but I figure I should probably throw some more energy at it and build it out to a wider general mens site, with a completely light hearted side

people who take pictures of food should be locked up for a month!

people who insist you pose in front of your quickly cooling meal should be locked up for a year!

It's food for F%&##!@$s sake!

Michelangelo didn't even take a pick of the sistine chapel's ceiling!

Glad you liked it, jeez I wrote that one in about 2007 or 8

I did like it! And the site in general.

I was more having a go at my friends (and mum in law) that annoying insist on taking pics of me with platters of food in front of my face, and not you.

Unless your jeez was more to do with how time flies.

Yeah it was how long ago it was. It was an observation from being out and about with my mrs and the amount of times I had to take a photo of my food. I just want to eat the damn stuff.

Unless you are doing the walrus teeth with bread sticks thing, that's still acceptable

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6