Some Manly Christmas Spirit for you all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Matilda wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all, I know it's early but this place could do with some Christmas cheer, and she did it all in her "Sea Eagles Dummy Half" singlet.

matilda_xmas_cheer.jpg

How cute....... Merry 1st Christmas to you too Matilda :)
(Someone is proud.. And rightly so)

Very proud. Leanne is setting up the XMAS tree with her at the moment, so she snapped this photo, that's as close as Matilda comes to not smiling

Merry Christmas Matilda. You will make a great manly Cheerleader one day.

haha that's if I let her, not sure I would like all of us lot staring at her in that way. That reminds me, time to start applying for my gun license hahahaha

Daniel said:
haha that's if I let her, not sure I would like all of us lot staring at her in that way. That reminds me, time to start applying for my gun license hahahaha
As Zorba would say, She is a good sort :D

hahaha my life's mission now, is to keep guys like me away from her :)

Delete this picture before Hasler sees it. He will want her at the Dogs for sure.

Daniel said:

I was gunna name my daughter "herpes". Wife vetoed.

I no longer have a rifle: but 3lbs of Gunn&Moore says she stays single whilst under my roof ;)

Daniel said:

Good luck with that Dan. I have two daughters (21 and 19) and it's a tough ask. At least their boyfriends thought I was scary - initially at least!

Matilda is gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you all.

Daniel said:

A very lovely little girl mate you must be very proud of her, its a pity you cant keep them that age.

As soon as my daughter got a bra my opinion didnt matter any more. I recall saying to her first boyfriend "lad I am your worst nightmare" his reply was "and I'm yours"...Dan get a big gun!!!

Hopefully we are no longer in Hervey Bay by that stage so she doesn't end up with a jobless cretin.

Daniel said:
Hopefully we are no longer in Hervey Bay by that stage so she doesn't end up with a jobless cretin.

But you are happy to have us on your forum right. :)

not all jobless are cretins. Hervey Bay is just full of particularly low laying bottom feeders.
The feral element are pretty well distributed up here.

Daniel said:

Haha old man Byso hanging over the fence getting some shots of her

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8