Some stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
a few interesting stats ...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 44
we ran for over 1700m, Souff 1200.

We just lacked the final pass/finess to get 1 more try. Api was great but DCE would have got us something.

Jake would also have stiffened up our defense early.

Hardly a deflating defeat, confident we can snare a win or 2 with DCE on the sidelines

we ran for over 1700m, Souff 1200.

We just lacked the final pass/finess to get 1 more try. Api was great but DCE would have got us something.

Jake would also have stiffened up our defense early.

Hardly a deflating defeat, confident we can snare a win or 2 with DCE on the sidelines

Have to agree with you here. Api was great under the circumstances, and the DCE haters out there will be having a field day with it despite the fact that we lost, but what those haters don't get is that DCE would probably have come up with better 5th tackle options tonight, and he would have also taken better kicking options. Not trying to take from Api's performance, or Walker's, but if DCE played tonight, we win.

Looks a bit like Matty B. He had a decent running game but that died when he went to an 80 minute player.

Happy to utilise Brown for 15 minutes to give him a quick break and more runs

I agree there were a few sets we had on their line n I was thinking just have a crack parcell have a run!! I think a few more 1st grade games he will be more confident!!

I don't believe in shifting players around unnecessarily but if we lost a centre due to injury it would be interesting to see Walker at centre and Koroisau at 5/8 next to DCE.
I'm not saying it's a better idea than Brown at centre but it makes me wonder about the possibility of increased attacking options.

Have to agree with you here. Api was great under the circumstances, and the DCE haters out there will be having a field day with it despite the fact that we lost, but what those haters don't get is that DCE would probably have come up with better 5th tackle options tonight, and he would have also taken better kicking options. Not trying to take from Api's performance, or Walker's, but if DCE played tonight, we win.
I was listening to the game at work and except for the first 15 larthargic minutes we displayed 100% commitment but our execution was poor is what the radio comentators were saying .
Turbo and Kapow where not utilised affectivey.
How much is the coach responsible for this ?

I don't believe in shifting players around unnecessarily but if we lost a centre due to injury it would be interesting to see Walker at centre and Koroisau at 5/8 next to DCE.
I'm not saying it's a better idea than Brown at centre but it makes me wonder about the possibility of increased attacking options.
That would be a far, far better option in my opinion. Leave Brown as a bench player to cover either forwards or backs, and cut Walker loose at center, with Api (who stood out tonight) at 5/8.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2