Somebody drug test the sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
They are playing out of their skins tonight. (refs are helping them) but GO SHARKS!

That's not the result we want mate, we want a Roosters win.

Although at 26 blot halftime that's not going to happen!

We will finish top 4. We won't lose to Penrith at home and shark wont win all three.

We need to smash the Storm and get 3rd spot because I want us to play the Rorters in week 1 finals and they will be 2nd. They are being smashed by the physical Sharks pack and we can do the same to them.SBW is the most overrated showpony in the NRL goes missing when the going gets tough.

I want the Sharks to win, always thought they were specials for this game, 1-12 at the TAB though so ease off a bit lads !

How about ole Scummy Bill, 4 penalties inside 25mins, including trying to put a big shoulder on Beau Ryan lol

HappilyManly said:
Bash and barge, loving it :p

Its offial, SBW has no sense of humour, been attacling Beau's face all night !

There was a rumour a while back that SBW was having a cry to nine about it, rumour seems to have some legs now

What odds that JWH ends up on report ?
His nature is thinly veiled at best:D

Said it before, Manly to get the hat trick GF win against the Sharks to commemorate the 40 years since our 1973 triumph :idea:

What odds that JWH ends up on report ?
His nature is thinly veiled at best:D

Said it before, Manly to get the hat trick GF win against the Sharks to commemorate the 40 years since our 1973 triumph :idea:

Foran,Horo,Matai,Jorge would have a field day against the Rorters right hand defense.

Im not bothered that manly could miss the top 4, i don't think that'll happen.I want the sharks to win tonight. I want the final rd match between the chooks and Souths to be a minor premiership play-off. That way they'll bash each other before we play one of them the following after.

bones said:
Im not bothered that manly could miss the top 4, i don't think that'll happen.I want the sharks to win tonight. I want the final rd match between the chooks and Souths to be a minor premiership play-off. That way they'll bash each other before we play one of them the following after.

We want both Roosters and Souths to win 1 more game as well so there is no chance of Storm snatching a top 2 slot

Kiwi Eagle said:
bones said:

We want both Roosters and Souths to win 1 more game as well so there is no chance of Storm snatching a top 2 slot

When we beat the storm next week problem solved lol

That was garbage to deny that try.What's Shek supposed to disappear. There was no obstruction then.

These 2 Muppets in pink are THE WORST in the game....not even worthy of NSW Cup

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8