Someone we can blame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
Unfortunately today Balin drops two balls right when we are attacking.

And to be fair to Bailey I thought I should make a Balin thread. However unlike Bailey, Balin has probably been our most effective and consistent player the rest of the year so I will forgive him.

Where's all the posters agreeing with me and saying he should never play for Manly again! ;)

Ballin is the man on here mate ;)

Up until that dumb offload with a couple of minutes to go I actually though Bailey was having a fair game today

Yeah bailey played ok - i.e. didn't yell abuse at him all that often so can't complain too much. Still doesn't make my 17 though with a fully fit team.

yea great year by Ballin but 2 stupid mistakes today may have cost us the game among other things,ie bulldogs being offside most of the time and slowing down the play the ball all day.

Ballin caused us the most problems by the timing of his errors.

Just killed the momentum.

Im sure he wont do that again in a hurry

Ballins worst game for us by far.

They were absolute howlers, but he rarely has a poor game

Dan link said:

Cam Smith had a horrid game against us in melbourne and Ballin isnt him yet

Shane link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185069.msg290702#msg290702 date=1283679730]

Cam Smith had a horrid game against us in melbourne and Ballin isnt him yet
[/quote]

You are right.... if you mean Balin isn't a dirty scum salary cap cheat. Hopefully he never becomes that.

Ballin's mistakes were shockers but he has been one of our best. We should never have been behind. The wrestling and offside that they got away with today didn't help.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4