Someone with good computer skills - a request

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
Can someone with good computer skills set up a video link of both T Rex's tackle from last Monday night and the Tiger's tackle yesterday on the site so we can compare them?

It would be interesting to see what grading the NRL imposes on last night's tackle.

I listened to the commentators last night and the week before. My impression from the commentators was T Rex was being painted as a war criminal and the Tiger's bloke (who'se name escapes me at the moment) was totally accidental and not his go. A mistake.

However from my vantage point I saw these tackles as being similar.

It would be good to compare both side by side.

I only heard the last 20 min of the game. Who was the player that made the tackle?

Yeah last night they were saying that it wasn't bad at all because the players head didn't hit the ground. It was my understanding that, that had nothing to do with it

Swoop, it was Chris Lawrence that was put on report for a lifting tackle on Jack Wighton.
The 2 tackles can't be compared IMO because they were nothing alike.
This was a typical spear like, hands between the legs and place the attacker beyond horizontal in a dangerous position. Lawrence kind of pulled out of the tackle so there was no risk of any injury.

T-Rex's tackle was a dangerous throw and presented more risk of injury to the player being tackled.

I'd give Lawrence 2 weeks on the sideline.

WAMF said:
Swoop, it was Chris Lawrence that was put on report for a lifting tackle on Jack Wighton.
This was a typical spear like, hands between the legs and place the attacker beyond horizontal in a dangerous position. Lawrence kind of pulled out of the tackle so there was no risk of any injury.

T-Rex's tackle was a dangerous throw and presented more risk of injury to the player being tackled.

Yeah,because Tony has malice

Herpderp

WAMF said:

i thought that the raiders player put his arm out to help himself roll as opposed to having his head driven into the ground & i believe that has saved lawerance

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2