Something else to boast about

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

King

Reserve Grader
I'm pretty certain we are the only team in the NRL that can boast about having two international captains in our team.

King said:
I'm pretty certain we are the only team in the NRL that can boast about having two international captains in our team.

I'm pretty sure we're the only club that has 11 players from our strongest side that are either SOO representatives, internationals or both. Tafua and Horo being the odd ones out.

King said:
And if Lyon hadn't retired from rep footy, we might have 3...

simon64 said:
King said:

I'm pretty sure we're the only club that has 11 players from our strongest side that are either SOO representatives, internationals or both. Tafua and Horo being the odd ones out.

And taufua is being considered for origin. If he has a blinder today he is in with a good shot.

mozgrame said:
eagleE said:
I thought Horo had played for NZ already. Must mistaken.

Yep. Justin played for the New Zealand Maori side in 2010.

He did moz......but I thought it was a bit of a stretch calling that "an international".

By that reckoning, Danny Galea's an international because he played for Malta.

simon64 said:
mozgrame said:
eagleE said:

He did moz......but I thought it was a bit of a stretch calling that "an international".

Fair call I guess.

Roosters in the mid to late 90s had the Australian and PNG Captain that were also the NSW and QLD Captains in the same team.

simon64 said:
mozgrame said:
eagleE said:

Difference between the Maori, Indigenous and the nations is that most nations are test playing nations.

So via that definition Galea is an international.

eagles2win said:
Roosters in the mid to late 90s had the Australian and PNG Captain that were also the NSW and QLD Captains in the same team.

simon64 said:
mozgrame said:
eagleE said:

Difference between the Maori, Indigenous and the nations is that most nations are test playing nations.

So via that definition Galea is an international.

Fair enough. Doesn't change the fact that we still have 11 who have achieved SOO at a minimum.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4