Something is not right with all this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I was sitting there watching the so called "FIGHT" last night between Gift and Blair and at the time i was thinking this is a joke they aren't really trying to punch each other it's like WWF.
Think about it for a moment. We have Gallop deciding for the first time in how long to front up to a Manly or Storm game.
We have the media going into paranoia over drive with bad blood between all parties concerned and trying to stir up passion and anger again over the Storm salary cap and Brett Stewart problems of the past.
We have this weird press conference during the week where Brett walks out just before it starts with a "Mystery" ailment and lo and behold Glenn steps in!!!!!!!! Why not the captain Lyon.
They then ask Glenn about Gallop being there and he responds with a "we'll see what happens then" type response.
We have the Big league cover saying CRUNCH TIME with photos of Glenn and Blair on it.
This all smacks of some type of media conspiracy to bring publicity to the game good or bad. With NEWS LTD involved anything is possible.
Are we trying to show that Gallop is some type of strong leader by throwing the book at us?
Are we trying to get the game into the mainstream press no matter what.
Are we trying to knoble both the Storm and Manly so Gallop wont have to be seen with either of them on GF day?
SOMETHING REALLY STINKS ABOUT ALL THIS.
I dont believe this is just a case of a punch up gone wrong. There is way more to this.

Haha was reading a warriors forum earlier and a few on there were saying that this was all staged, clearly indicated by Glenn looking back

Fully lussick was payed by the NRL to make 1st contact.

How good was the confidence and aggression by he young fella? No other team will rty to **** with us this year, guaranteed.

There is no way way the NRL are going to bend us over and screw us for beating The Storm fair and square.

The only player who has a case to answer to last night is Glenn, 1st incident was a joke, provocation from Blair, should be ok IMO.

mickqld - I wouldn't be at all surprised if at least some of what you say is right. Putting it all together it's quite bizarre.

Whilst on this subject sort of, I'm still sus about Brett's 'injury'. After all that happened, he doesn't come back after HT and has a supposed sore knee. Looking back between the brawl and HT, he looks fine and wasn't limping and or looked like he was injured. Me thinks he didn't play after HT for other reasons - well I'm yet to be convinced anyway.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Haha was reading a warriors forum earlier and a few on there were saying that this was all staged, clearly indicated by Glenn looking back
Bizzare i was at the pub with a few of the boys this evening & we were actually discussing the same thing.He does clearly look back he even sais something to blair.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6