Songs for the new boys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Hoppa : I'm thinking the theme from Skippy (you know dah, dah , dah dah dah dah dah, dah) but it has to cut off before the vocals start.

Vic Mauro : this is easy the Combat theme

Hmmmm. Long Bow.

So combat is a game then? Never heard of it.
There's only one Vicy Mauro!!!!!

What's wrong with the old HOPP'PAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! ?
It worked for the old boy & soon we may have half a team we can use the same call for.

Solid ideas, but I think they might be more something for that bloke pretending to be an announcer to play through the speakers.

When I think about drunk guys on the hill (+ Kel) trying to sing the tune of combat...well I just can't/don't want to see it happening.

eagles2win said:
Combat was a 60's TV show

The worrying part about that is I was born in the eighties and I know that

I must've missed that one. Too busy watching Hogans Heroes & Gomer Pyle.
Combat wasn't on after school in the 80's & 90's.
When will we get a Hogan or a Pyle?

Duff said:
eagles2win said:

I actually live in hope that some one has the last name Muppet and he's as good as Beaver. Would never get sick of listening to The Muppet Show theme playing for Manly :laugh:

eagles2win said:
Duff said:
eagles2win said:

I actually live in hope that some one has the last name Muppet and he's as good as Beaver. Would never get sick of listening to The Muppet Show theme playing for Manly :laugh:

I just searched the White Pages.
No luck.

Aaron thought of one for Jamie Bhurer:

Its the Barbara Streisand song but with Jamie Bhurer instead.

pretty simple

Plus we have DCE instead of "TNT" at the moment as well.

I'm not a Barbara Streisand fan, but I'm fairly sure she has a whole bunch of songs, it might help if you told us which one.

It's like saying it's the same as the Beatles song !!

Brookie4eva said:
I'm not a Barbara Streisand fan, but I'm fairly sure she has a whole bunch of songs, it might help if you told us which one.

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the song Barbara Streisand by a group called Duck Sauce, not one of her songs.

bones said:
Brookie4eva said:

I'm pretty sure he is talking about a song called Barbara Streisand, not one of her songs.

Ah Ha !!! Makes sense now, I was thinking that her songs may not work the best to be sung by the drunken rabble on the hill.

Duff said:
So combat is a game then? Never heard of it.
There's only one Vicy Mauro!!!!!

I remember watching Combat when I was a kid but I don't really remember much about the show. I still do remember Vic Morrow all dressed up in his combat gear going out on patrol with his platoon and that's about it

Vic Morrow the actor was killed during the making of "The Twilight Zone" movie in 1982 when a stunt went wrong and he and one of the two kids he was holding were decapitated by a helicopter blade when the chopper accidentally crashed during filming and also landed on the second kid killing it too. http://www.findadeath.com/Deceased/m/Vic%20Morrow/vic_morrow.htm

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6