Soo.... whos playing fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Id imagine Robertson.

However id love to see Wolfman at fullback when he does return..  He would be awesome to see with his great kick returns and more space.

i think wangman at fullback for sure.. need that experience and coolness to guide the newbies at the back

but who on the wing  :-\ i have no idea

There's a guy called Wangman?  that's awesome...

But for now, Robbo to fullback, that new guy on wing and we're down a winger.  I guess Neumann?

Well Cuthbo will take the wing when Robbo goes back to the 1. :)

Who's playing 2nd row Rhino?

eggson link said:

But for now, Robbo to fullback, that new guy on wing and we're down a winger.  I guess Neumann?

Wangman = Robbo (he has had his wang out twice, once when being tackled, once in the change rooms after the '07 GF)

eggson link said:

wangman.. robbo.. cos, you know.. his wang

He might have to Cliffy, although naming Nueman in the 18 wa a fair indicator of how he will go.

how great would it be to bring Hoppa back. They hate us as it is.. might as well piss them off even more.

kaza u knobhead

william hoppa :)

i can just see gallop now
no john hopoate because he did serve his 17 weeks he just retired.

Cliffy Gc link said:
kaza u knobhead

william hoppa :)

i can just see gallop now
no john hopoate because he did serve his 17 weeks he just retired.

Ah right.. haha.. Im so angry at the NRL.. i was just thinking of ways to anger them. Glad i dont run the club!

Cliffy Gc link said:
bring hoppa up i say

i know dessie wont
he plays it  safe.

I say do it. Blood some new talent over the next 5 weeks. Start him on the wing with Robbo at fullback then in the following weeks switch them around.

No offence neumann.

If this thing carries on for a while I'm sure young Hoppa will get his chance. Des will want to see his form In the 20's first I suppose.

I'd like to see young Hoppa get a run. Give him a run or two in the 20's then bring him off the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4