• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That is a load of rubbish

Have enjoyed the 1st half personally, nice aggressive match so far. Would be nice to see Jennings getting more ball and Scott/Hayne less ball

Loved Snowden's first run, love Bird's...everything really his attack and defence has had intent. Good. Kingy's defence was strong. Probably the best we've seen it all series, which is sad to say given we are 13-6 down.

With the ball NSW have had, tied in with the field position, 13-6 isn't a terrible result

****s me that a **** call had such a bearing on the 1st try though

Kiwi Eagle link said:
That is a load of rubbish

Have enjoyed the 1st half personally, nice aggressive match so far. Would be nice to see Jennings getting more ball and Scott/Hayne less ball
Bull**** - one sided crap with a half assed lucky try from gallen.

Second half has to be better.

You must have a different screen to me then mate. What was lucky about Gallen's try ? He ran over the top of a defender

To suggest no Blues players are trying is simply incorrect

Kiwi Eagle link said:
You must have a different screen to me then mate. What was lucky about Gallen's try ? He ran over the top of a defender

Different match
60% in NSW half & only 40% possession.

You not watching it or have had a few beers mate.

Jerry1 link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183893.msg272249#msg272249 date=1278501119]

Different match

[/quote]

And after those stats, against a team being regarded as 1 of the great sides, they were only 7 pts back, so quite obviously they were putting in and not going as bad as you would have liked to suggest

Best NSW performance I have seen for a long time, keep these guys together and you can build a defence against these QLD pricks, one day...it will come...one day!!

md
Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=183893.msg272250#msg272250 date=1278501232]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=183893.msg272249#msg272249 date=1278501119]

Different match

[/quote]

And after those stats, against a team being regarded as 1 of the great sides, they were only 7 pts back, so quite obviously they were putting in and not going as bad as you would have liked to suggest

[/quote] 2nd half was better but not good enough.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Best NSW performance I have seen for a long time, keep these guys together and you can build a defence against these QLD pricks, one day...it will come...one day!!

Yeah i agree, We lost but its the first time some of those players have played together. We they keep this team together and don't swap and change NSW may have a hope in the next few years.

The young props were all a positive, Bird, Galle, Watmough and Lewis are a nice 2nd row rotation as well, along with big tom

I would also suggest that if Jennings got the ball Scott did, and if Lyon was on the park instead of Scott, NSW would have had a lot more points

Most of the NSW forwards played real well tonight, especially considering it was their debut or even someone like Bird who had been away for a while.  

Gordon did pretty well too and...even Gidley.  He deadset did better than Farah or Ennis, tonight at least.

King i hope gets some credit - he was thrown into defending at the beginning which would have limited his attack, second stint did great.  Didn't even drop the ball in that huge tackle!

And this was a team picked without some of Bellamy's 'special men'.  Keep most of this bunch and next year should do better.

PS Please tell me Shillington and TLL got injured??!

PPS Will Gasnier make it into the squad next year?

Should just be one change in 2011, Barrett out ???? in

Some of the mistakes tonight were simply lack of experience together

Ennis lost that game tonight for NSW with that punch up at the end

Yer - but,

I didn't think I'd see the day when I'd see chock held up in goal by billy slater one on one.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2