• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

midsteyne

loyal forever
10826740.jpg

That, is just plain, ****ing ugly.....I pity some people I really do, I'm no oil painting but at least I take care of my teeth!!

Interestingly I was watching NRL 360 on Fox last night, and Paul Kent (whom I'm not a great fan of but don't mind him so much on this show) said the Blues were incredibly calm and focussed , and he said that wasn't the case on many times he's done interviews over the last decade.

There's also a school of thought that the Maroons have kept with the pick and stick deal but it might come back to bite them on the bum.

There was always going to be a time when this great Queensland side started to get to the end of their powers, not sure if 2016 is the year but it can't be too far away.

If NSW get the win tonight it will place a LOT of pressure on rookie coach Walters, and a lot of pressure on some of the "old school" they have picked in the run out side tonight.

That said you can never right off these ****ing Queenslanders, they go real hard for 80 minutes and if the Blues drop off at any stage, whammo, game over!!

It's freezing, dark, drizzling, looking foward to the new Blues lineup from a warm couch, well - apart from Nein's inane commentary :party:

Hope we see Walks shine on the big stage:think:

Tonight 8 ish after Nine offload all their ads and promos :confused:
8.18 kickoff apparently.
On another note, it'll be good to see if Anthony Seibold is any sort of an assistant coach.

8.18 kickoff apparently.
On another note, it'll be good to see if Anthony Seibold is any sort of an assistant coach.

So far he's not much of a defensive coach!!

Actually I think its pretty good for us that he's got this gig, can't help but learn from experiences like this can you.

It's freezing, dark, drizzling, looking foward to the new Blues lineup from a warm couch, well - apart from Nein's inane commentary :party:

Hope we see Walks shine on the big stage:think:
Im hoping one of the centres goes off early, forcing Walker to play the whole game at centre.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4