Sorry Ryan and Thankyou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
I think i just need to put it out there. Firstly an apology from myself for doubting Ryan's claims about Foran although my criticism was born more from not wanting to believe what he had claimed. In short I shot the messenger (But i didn't shoot the deputy). Also I want to offer Ryan thanks for letting us in on the information he received. He was hammered from pillar to post by me and a lot of people because he dared to share what he had heard. I think the fact that his story sounded so far fetched at the time probably didn't help. That coupled with the fact that no one wanted to believe that Foran was capable of carrying on like such a tool. Obviously he is exactly what we hoped he wasn't. Ch9 and the press seem to hold him in such a high regard, the call him honourable, tough, resilient and gutsy. Well i think that myth has been de-bunked.

I for one would like to ask Ryan to put the full scoop of how the Foran signing went down and what he has gone through in the last 6 months from start to finish. It will be a scoop to silvertails.net and and it will put it out to the Journo's that read this forum. So that maybe the truth will come out about the real Kieran Foran who is a Liar, Sook, Immature, easily led, and slightly over-rated going by his reported salary. To say he is going because he wants to improve his game is laughable and it is an insult to everyones intelligence. If 2 ex Australian halfback's and one of them an Immortal in Geoff Toovey and Andrew Johns cannot get you to the next level, then no amount of ego stroking will. Brad Arthur white anted Toovey throughout his tenure at Manly and this blood letting of negative, immature sooks like Foran and Watmough is good for the club.

Oh and did I mention he is getting a little injury prone. I won't miss this bloke and I have always felt that he was always 1 step away from going to the highest bidder and he made it clear last time that he signed that he was a bees knob away from leaving. He is not about honour he is about money and if people beleive he is going for cheap think again, we would have just upped his Parra contract by thousands because he would have gone back to them recently saying Manly has a bigger offer and they would have had to match it, which they have. The worst thing is that he has made it sound like the club's culture and set up is the reason for him leaving when any new player arriving praises that very aspect of our club. And the fact that all of these mercenaries apart from DCE have been happy to let the media use Glenn Stewart as a reason for them leaving is an Insult to Glenn and Brett who have shown nothing but class throughout the whole process.

Cherry Evans is a mercenary and he likes money we know that, but at least he hasn't once said the club isn't doing enough for his career. DCE is the type that would be happy to change his mind about going to GC if we can find a few extra dollars for him, as nowadays it is more acceptable when someone is honest and says "Its not you, it's the money". Maybe Joe Kelly believed the hype about Foran and backed the wrong horse. Do us a favour Joe don't ask him to stay and don't let him near any of our up and coming Jnr's.

http://silvertails.net/threads/watmough-merged-mega-thread.39214/page-2#post-595663

Well done, @Ryan. Aug last year and the only one that didn't play out was Snake to the Titans; maybe DCE took that one off him.

I recall some media earlier calling it for Choc to Parra mid-year when he was alleged to have been talking it up during SOO camp. But the Foran one is the kicker here.

Thanks Hamster, I went looking for that earlier today.

Thought it was in "The Keiren Forum" and went searching there.....and that took forever...but interesting reading nonetheless, especially when he was wavering on re-signing in 2012.
It seemed just like the latest saga but with a better ending.

Hat tip and tennis clap for Ryan.

Unless Ryan is actually... Brad Arthur
image.jpg

Mate, give me SOME credit. All I have done is stand by my comments. I rub NOTHING in because I didn't want it to be so.

Brother it's all good! I said it in jest!

I always had a feeling you were correct, just didn't want to believe it at first....hHe showed his true colour$.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4