Souffs v Storm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Souths or storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Souths, because if Storm win ( and we lose ) this weekend the Storm inherit home ground advantage going forward and I don't want to have to go to Melbourne to qualify for a Grand Final like last year. At least Souths is the same city/ground etc.

Lord Eagleton said:
Storm.
I fk'ing hate Souths they are the new Storm, hate-wise. Sorry to inject such negativity so early in the thread.

Yep, hate Souffs with a passion.
Just because they haven't won in 42 years doesn't mean that should change. I hope they go out in straight sets.

I couldn't stand to watch them anywhere near a GF.!!

id love to see storm kicked out in their home final. the more souffs play the more likely ingliss gets injured and sam B gets suspended. So storm to win this week and lose next please.

The Indian said:
Souths, because if Storm win ( and we lose ) this weekend the Storm inherit home ground advantage going forward and I don't want to have to go to Melbourne to qualify for a Grand Final like last year. At least Souths is the same city/ground etc.

^ Agree with this 100%.

Storm. I see them continually step up in big matches.
They are, in my opinion, the team to beat for the premiership.

This is almost as big a dilemma as last years GF. I fu**en hate Storm for their cheating ways but I just hate Souffs even more because of their fu**wit, moronic, neanderthal fans.Souffs fans who weren't even alive espousing how they hate Manly for poaching their players back in the 70's. F**k they are just so brain dead, they epitomise the ugly Australian tall poppy jealousy syndrome it's beyond comprehension. Reluctantly I pick Storm.

StuBoot said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Storm.
I fk'ing hate Souths they are the new Storm, hate-wise. Sorry to inject such negativity so early in the thread.

Yep, hate Souffs with a passion.
Just because they haven't won in 42 years doesn't mean that should change. I hope they go out in straight sets.

I couldn't stand to watch them anywhere near a GF.!!

I have to agree. After all the grubby tactics employed by those with the toothless supporters, out in straight sets would be the ideal result.

The bleating from their fans would be very entertaining.

We know how to beat the Storm. Playing in Melbourne shouldn't present us with any problems. I detest Souffs so would prefer them to go out in straight sets.

Until the day that Slater, Smith & Bellamy all leave that cheating scum club they remain my most despised team who dont deserve the priveledge of even playing against us.

Id rather we play Souths and beat those 4 block headed poms while simultaneously throwing that cheat Inglis over the sideline on every occassion while moving onwards to a win.

I've got a feeling the "pride of the leagues" bubble burst last week. They'll feel under a lot more pressure than the scum.
If the refs can pull their heads in I can feel another Manly/Scum GF in the air...

Hoping for a Souths win; would rather play them in Sydney if we lose tomorrow.

Betting on the Storm though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6