Soufs fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Jeez... Lotta brand new looking jerseys out on the streets. Did they not start making them for fans until like 2013 or something???

Agree with keeping same style, Who.
Over the years I've bought Manly hoop style jerseys, but the current chevron jersey doesn't appeal.

Loobs said:
Jeez... Lotta brand new looking jerseys out on the streets. Did they not start making them for fans until like 2013 or something???

I believe you can only wear Souths gear in late August/Early September. The exception is a once in 40 year phenomenon.

One good thing is the 60,000 fans there tomorrow night WILL stand out!!

Id expect the numbers to be about 25-30k SCUMDogs and the rest Vermin.

Rant ... went to my local deli this morning only to see souffs jerseys? Now that's fine except i live on the northern beaches which is meant to be the heart of Manly territory. Which is ok as i guess not everyone living in the area supports the Mighty Eagles(idiots) lol. My gripe is i have never seen all these souths jerseys before. Do these people only support this club when they succeed? Deli owner asked if i could smell moth balls from the souffs jerseys coming out. Had a good laugh.

Flying from Darwin to Sydney this morning, there was a Wagon load of Souths fans on board.
It's all very well now, but will they be wearing the colours after a defeat. That's the sign of a true believer.

Don't forget at the 2008 GF I have never seen so many Manly jerseys at the Olympic Stadium ever, and yes many of them came out of mothballs as well.

I have a few mates on Facebook that are Bunnies fans, they have hardly said boo to me (about football) for years, until last year AND then NOT after the result from last year until recently.

They don't attend matches, are not members BUT have pulled their old jerseys out, taken photo's, replaced their profile picture and all they are talking about is a Bunnies victory.

So there are LOTS and LOTS of "bandwagon" supporters out there for every club, ours included.

Currently at Dubbo Zoo. Never seen so much Souths gear. They have certainly come out of the woodwork.

MissKate said:
Clint said:
Currently at Dubbo Zoo. Never seen so much Souths gear. They have certainly come out of the woodwork.

Well I guess they have to use something to clean out the animal enclosures

3D20Smiles20142.gif

mmmdl said:
Loobs said:

I believe you can only wear Souths gear in late August/Early September. The exception is a once in 40 year phenomenon.

I have to say though I have managed to spot at least one Souffs jersey at every game I've been to for years - including an Origin in Brisbane.

I don't know why but for whatever reason there are always a few around not afraid to show their colours.

I live in Maroubra and just spotted a Bulldogs kitted out car stop at the pedestrian crossing at the beach and a bunch of feral Soufs supporters stand on the crossing for a few mins, mooning and hurling abuse.
The beach will be feral win or lose tonight.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6