• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

deeksha

Rookie
Australia to play 3 T20Is in South Africa to make preparations for world t20 2016. Today is the first t20 at Kingsmead.
What do you think guys, who will win today's match and series too??

My prediction is with Proteas... :)

I wuld rather T20's were just franchise competitions like the bigbash and ipl. Too inconsistant to be a serious internation.
Aussies to lose 1-2

I wuld rather T20's were just franchise competitions like the bigbash and ipl. Too inconsistant to be a serious internation.
Aussies to lose 1-2
Agree with you but still it is full with entertainment and time saving. These days, T20 is one the roll as we are heading towards the world t20 championship.

I missed it was on d'oh. Proteas played quite well!

Hope aust can make a come back.

I didn't want to start a new thread on this...so apologies.

An ad showing the lack of cricket in Canada...something I can attest to!

Warning - ad may make you hungry.

We're getting an arse reaming at the WACA at the moment. We won't last the morning session. Fuuck Voges off as well.

**** me

5 for 18!

what a bunch of over pampered talentless hacks. send their agents out.

****ing useless ****s

They should've sent Mennie in to open.
Even with Smith laying out their bowler we can't bat for shiit!

So with Sth Africa all out for 326 Australia need an old time Allan Border Steve Waugh type of dig in and be gritty and concentrate and fight for a draw and set themselves for long periods of play with little runs and no chances given and.....

oh wait.....

Burns just got out for a 4 ball duck!

**** your ****ing faces uncle ****ers!

Need to do more than burn bails....maybe a whole stand!

*does rain dance*

*embarrassed about having to do rain dance*

sigh.

Hey...If anyone wants to go for a team that actually has a go every time it plays....

http://gocricketgocanada.com/

ta dah!

Heads need to roll aust, heads need to roll. You're just not that good anymore. Past glories belong to those who earned them....in the past!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2