Souths and Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All sides will have a flat patch this season at some point. I know where Susan is coming from though. Tbh the teams that scare me the most come finals time are the unpredictable, 1 off performance sides like Souths, Roosters and Cowboys for some reason

Even Melbourne were battling tonight, had a nice piggyback out of it though when in strife, refs got the jockey outfits on and rode them home with an 8-2 count in the 2nd half.

The storm have worked hard at establishing the consensual hallucination that they are not slowing the play the ball down illegally on almost every play.

agree kiwi and probably what bones was referring to in that the flip side to the bunnies inconsistency is their unpredictable brilliance at times which can hurt you.

I agree with Susan on souths. Yes, they have the occasional brilliant game, but this season they're not unbeatable by any means. I too watched the warriors game and they gifted souths the win through stupid play and totally unnecessary play. They won with one cross kick that was uncontested, a no look pass and a dropped ball from a kick. The wrriors couldnt even defend their try line when it was obvious that a big guy was going to attempt to barge through. No large warrior stood on the line ready to block. They were hopeless, like most teams Elliat coaches. We, on the other hand, are ruthless, determined and superior across the park. We will probably play Melbourne in the GF.

DSM5 said:
I agree with Susan on souths. Yes, they have the occasional brilliant game, but this season they're not unbeatable by any means. I too watched the warriors game and they gifted souths the win through stupid play and totally unnecessary play. They won with one cross kick that was uncontested, a no look pass and a dropped ball from a kick. The wrriors couldnt even defend their try line when it was obvious that a big guy was going to attempt to barge through. No large warrior stood on the line ready to block. They were hopeless, like most teams Elliat coaches. We, on the other hand, are ruthless, determined and superior across the park. We will probably play Melbourne in the GF.
Spot on DSM5 !!!

Think you've judged a little early there Suze.

I reckon they'll beat Melbourne this weekend.

Andrew.. said:
I hate to say it but apart from us, the only two other clubs that I see as genuine contenders once again are the storm and the dogs.

I don't think souths have a good enough distribution of player talent across the field, still have a question mark over their five eight and centres.

Kind of the same deal for the roosters, good team their forwards have plenty of talent (slightly less than the bunnies) talented backs....I don't think Mitchell Pearce is a natural half...and the team is still a year away from it's premiership potential.

Lol. If the dogs lose this weekend the'll have gone 25% of the season with 1 win. If they don't start to put some wins on the board soon they won't make the 8.

In fact, if they don't win this weekend, i can't see them making it back. Melbourne or Souths will be on 12 points and the dogs will be on 2. And it doesn't get easier for them in coming weeks with the Tigers, Warriors and Knights in their radar.

Notwithstanding any of the Darren & Jace rhetoric, Im dreading this game for the rubbish that'll be dished up by one of my Souths supporting family members.

I dont accept pity but you people need to send donation money to this stirring appeal !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6