Souths making plans for GF celebrations...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/city-east/city-of-sydney-to-help-fund-rabbitohs-grand-final-celebrations-at-redfern-oval/story-fngr8h22-1226725238112

Do this remind anyone else of the 2009 St George premiers t-shirts:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/peter-doust-plans-production-of-premiership-shirts/story-e6frexnr-1225761139968

Hopefully Souths will end up just as embarrassed as the Dragons...

This is what I am hoping for. Souths to believe that they are through to the GF......dangerous attitude against the best team in the last 7 years.

Does anyone get the feeling that Souff$ expect us to be dead on our feet on Friday night, thus giving them an easy ride into the GF?

Something in there about chickens being counted before any eggs have been hatched.

I would suggest there is fair difference between what the marketing people do and what the football team do / think

Clover Moore has a long memory

``They haven't even got close to a grand final in a very long time"

They did make the grand final qualifier last year. That's pretty close to a grand final in my books.
I wonder if they will have the bike lanes all the way to Redfern Oval ready in time for the locals to celebrate the Manly v Chooks GF?

Let them plan their parade, but i am a bit concerned about our team though. Last year was a good indicator to show that after playing Bulldogs then NQ we were beaten well by a fresher Melb. Hoping history repeating doesn't happen but Souths Supporters shouldn't count their chickens just yet

It will be so good when we beat them on Friday night and see their supporters and crowe crying at full time.

I'd love to win due to a controversial penalty, you know like Russ Crowe running onto the field and tackling Horo or something.
Manly V Drugcastle final would be a great result.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2