Souths Massive Pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Av8r

Reserve Grader
All year we've been hearing about the size of the Souths forwards and their power running game but their strength was also their weakness. Donny Singe said it during the week, "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog".
Their ruck defence in that second half seemed non existant.
I thought the most telling example was BJ picking up the ball from dummy half and sprinting 15-20 metres.

I think that the size of the pack only counts if you are trying to intimidate the opposition, that only works if you can't tackle...Our boys know how to tackle.

Intimidation Factor - zero.

So Souths having a massive forward pack has not been as big an impact as the Bunnies would have liked. Still a good year for them none the less.

The only thing massive about them is their egos. They need to learn that they need to get down and dirty to win games instead of believing all the write ups in the media talking them up. They seem to be too influenced by rusty, rusty is an actor and makes his living in the fantasy world of movies, they are footy players and need to learn how to win footy games on the footy field

Their game plan is too one dimensional. Big forwards, big 5/8, big fullback and run it up the middle third. No plan B.

MissKate said:
The only thing massive about them is their egos. They need to learn that they need to get down and dirty to win games instead of believing all the write ups in the media talking them up. They seem to be too influenced by rusty, rusty is an actor and makes his living in the fantasy world of movies, they are footy players and need to learn how to win footy games on the footy field

Got it in one Miss Kate. How can a team who have achieved nothing be given so much media promotion and attention while a team that has played 9 straight finals series, now 4 grand finals 2 premierships (hopefully 3) a world club challenge and choc full of stars be given so little media attention. It all boils down to selling the news not reporting it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7