Souths out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
I have to agree with Meyer; souths are owned by two big headed, ego driven tools. The football team comes across as being the toys for the boys. Dress them all up in Armani, big hugs and lots of lurve, read them bed time stories from the 'book of hate' and sit in the stand like some sort of roman emperor. I just love to see them lose. Kick them out of the comp, they never deserved to be back in anyay.

Whilst I might agree with most of what he has said I believe he did not need to come out and say it. It just comes across that we are jealous and want some attention.

How many "motivational" speeches from Crowe can a dumb footballer hear before it gets passe?

Perhaps Crowe would be better off concentrating on his parlous movie-making "career". I see Forbes are saying he of all "stars" provides the least bang for buck at the box office.

Perhaps we now know why he's advising his backline what lines they need to be running. It's because no Hollywood Director worth his salt will trust him to read their lines.

Monaghan intervention aside, Delmege and the Penns have shown the kind of class one expects from the Northern Beaches. What would you expect out of Redfern apart from a riot?

mmmm...I've said it before I'll say it again- it was total b/s that the bastards were allowed back in the first place. They got back in riding the wave of emotion and some big name supporters- forget the farken criteria the NRL set out that forced a number of other clubs to merge/ disappear.....it should be one set of rules for everyone!
They are a joke and so is Russell Crowe- can act and good luck to him in that department but I'm over him and his self absorbed rants- you can't be good at everything Russ....and that includes singing!!!

Although I agree that Pete & Rusty are making themselves the stars more so than the team, I can't believe you guys.

Remember, we were once out of the comp too. We fought against our merge by voting with our feet & staying away as well as putiing pressure on the management.
Souths deserve to be back in. Instead of taking the cowardly option that we, along with Wests, Balmain, Norths, Saints & Steelers took, we should've backed up Souths & lived or died with our integrity intact.

Good on Souths, even if they're run as rich-boys toys.

**** souths off and bring back the bears is what I say.

They could have that well know film star humphrey bear as their spokeperson/owner. At least he would make more sense than crowe.

best dressed wooden spooners in history...i'm sick of hearing about them. don't other clubs have history too?

So you'll be coming to The Dragqueens game then?
Your daughter's ok?
Sorry - still thought you worked in the Luke Dorn industry..
Beers will be flowing very soon.

she's fine,thanks,just getting older and asserting her independence...just like the rest of us at age 19!! dragons game is a must.

Looking the timing of it would say it is a pretty fair bet it is all just to draw attention to the game and get more people there on a Monday night

I think Crowe and PHac are doing well at Souths, and the way it needed to be done. They couldn't attract anyone there 18 months ago, since they came on board and used their profile, they are attracting better players and more sponsors to the club, and have them on the up

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6