Souths over the cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BoomStickBarbie

Reserve Grader
The NRL are so far refusing to register the contract of Sam Burgess at the Rabbitohs, saying the club needs to get rid of more players in order to fit the 2014 Clive Churchill Medallist under the salary cap.
Channel Seven are reporting that even after offloading Dylan Walker, the Bunnies need to free up more space in order to have Burgess' contract ratified.

It is believed Origin back-rower Chris McQueen will sign with either the Titans or Panthers in coming days.

It has been rumoured that Tim Grant could also be let go soon.

we r no different than Souffs, we r tipping just as many, or we have tipped pout more, than them

I wonder what the chances are that Sam Burgess is the international player we are looking to sign?

Probably not a reality but maybe souths are no chance and lol @ $0uff$

It's getting worse for Souths, panthers so no to McQueen
Penrith boss Phil Gould revealed that the club couldn’t fit the mobile forward under their salary cap and have therefore decided not to pursue him any further.

No. We’ve withdrawn from discussions with Chris McQueen. Genuinely nice bloke & quality player but not in our budget https://t.co/aEFbegfCzf

— Phil Gould AM (@Gus10Gould) November 26, 2015

The Rabbitohs also seem at long odds to re-sign McQueen, considering the salary cap problems they’re currently experiencing in order to have Sam Burgess’ contract fit under their cap.

McQueen is currently contracted to the Bunnies for the 2016 season, but could potentially end up at the Titans over the summer.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6