Souths vs Parra Grand Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The lovefest has made me see the light. This would be the greatest possible result for rugby league.

It would give us the two greatest teams of all time playing for the ultimate prize.

Think about the ultimate clash Inglis vs Hayne, geez I almost pass out at the thought of it. Imagine the reactions of Rabs, Sterlo, Hadley etc, I reckon one of them would just about pull the head clean off it.

I have too stop this post now, it's getting too much for me.

Fortunately it won't happen, and we'll all be spared that circle-jerk.

Parra will need to amp up just to make the semis I'd suggest.

(And we'll sort out the Vermin should we meet again!)

It would be as unpalatable a time-warp as cigarettes in cinemas or 6 o'clock pub-closing (Parra v Sths GF).

Fortunately evolution and progress prevent most cases.

And whilst not quite extinct, the possibility is surely deeply endangered.

Ah the Peoples final lol.

The Homebush hares v the whinging worms, oh dear, could this happen?

If it does would the last person please switch out the light.

Parramatta for the GF? LOL if they didn't have Jarryd Hayne last nights game against the Raiders in Darwin would have been for the wooden spoon.

bob dylan said:
The lovefest has made me see the light. This would be the greatest possible result for rugby league.

It would give us the two greatest teams of all time playing for the ultimate prize.

Think about the ultimate clash Inglis vs Hayne, geez I almost pass out at the thought of it. Imagine the reactions of Rabs, Sterlo, Hadley etc, I reckon one of them would just about pull the head clean off it.

I have too stop this post now, it's getting too much for me.
well all I can say is,if this were to happen,there would need to be a lot of tissues or towels in the commentary box,lol

bones said:
Worst possible GF would be Dogs v Souths.
I couldn't cheer for either.

Only good thing about that one is that you could find consolation in that one of them would lose

bones said:

I was about to say the same thing. I wouldn't even watch it but half a pubic hair of me would be hoping for a dog's win

Napper said:
bones said:

I was about to say the same thing. I wouldn't even watch it but half a pubic hair of mue wouild be hoping for a dog's win
I cant quite see how that would be worse than a
Rorters - Drizzle GF. :huh: ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7