Souths Vs Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MWSE

Bencher
This is going to be a cracker of a game, all sarcasm and joking aside. The ramifications from this game will be huge for us as well.
Two big packs will collide. Dont see either side leaving anything on the park. The NRL must be licking their lips. Its like having two GFs in one season.
Im heading out to watch this one as a neutral fan. Should be good!

I tell you who will be licking their lips. Manly and Melbourne. As if we all don't want them to rip each other apart on Friday!

Hopefully a Burgess or two can do some indiscretions, spear tackles, prowlers, or do a Sam B and grab Sonny bill by the short and curlies and be sent off, get 6 weeks.

Of course, on seeing this JWH will completely lose it, and smash Inglis or I Luke, and get 7 weeks please please ohh yeeah ! ;)

If Money Bill plays as poorly as he has been in recent weeks then Souffs will win this. I feel that they are a more hardened side than Easts. They have been building in recent seasons, just like we did in 2007 and 2008.
However, I still think when it comes to the big, must win matches it will see Manly and Melbourne shine through.

mickqld said:
1947 said:
Just cannot bring myself to barrack for Souths :cool:

Same. It's their fans that s**t me the most. Toothless, ignorant neanderthals.
True, also Isaak Luke's smart A attitude.
Really put me off when he scored against the Dogs & tossed the ball toward Morris, post try.
I don't have any sympathy for Morris, it was just a stupid thing to do.

Will be a cracker of a game. Hope they belt the crap out of each other.

MWSE said:
This is going to be a cracker of a game, all sarcasm and joking aside. The ramifications from this game will be huge for us as well.
Two big packs will collide. Dont see either side leaving anything on the park. The NRL must be licking their lips. Its like having two GFs in one season.
Im heading out to watch this one as a neutral fan. Should be good!
Please take a dozen eggs and project them at Inglis for me. Cheers

Im with Gus if both teams get an even run with the refs it'll be a Manly V Melbourne Grand Final.

I also don't understand why teams don't kick earlier in the tackle count and just turn those big souths forwards round more.

Geez I hate Souths. It's amazing how much contempt I've got for them just based on the last two years.

O noes, 50/50 call goes against Souths & the Roosters kick the penalty goal. Brace yourselves, that will be all we'll hear about for the next year.

Leave Souffs alone NRL! So unfair.

FMD, 1 good run from SBW and it's a fap fest

JWH and S Burgess won't be around next week

Actually I will say shouldn't be around next week, who knows what they will come up with

Kiwi Eagle said:
FMD, 1 good run from SBW and it's a fap fest

It was a nice run but for me it was more down to the poor tackling than anything else. Both of the defenders on the initial break didn't even make proper contact, just tried to arm tackle SBW. Lazy stuff.

Also, how dafuq is Sam Burgess not on report right now?

Yes how did Sam Burgess not get put on report, he has my vote a biggest grub in the game at present.

JWH is gone for a couplle of weeks because he will have loading from knocking Georgies block off.

Burgess should have a sit down as well for a couple of weeks for the knee but it won't happen.

There is some stuff I like about Sam but he does have a lot of **** in him as well

1 thing I love that he does is always take the 1st run straight at the person he has been in an incident with, JWH was nowhere to be seen when the Roosters got the ball back

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6