• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
May be a bit of distraction in the camp, from what i hear a lot of the senior players are lobbying the management not to send Peachey packing at years end.

Also while talking about them, i heard Crowe is wanting to build a 25,000 seat stadium for them. I know a lot of people dont like his involvement in the game, but i love the passion he has for his club

He is teaming up with Anthony LaPaglia and trying to find business investors to build the stadium by 2010. It will be used for the Rabbitohs and Sydney FC.

Crow is an imperious wanker. I live in the inner west and what we don't need is another stadium for the 4389 Souths tragics. They should go up to the central coast and all drown.

Crow is an imperious wanker. I live in the inner west and what we don't need is another stadium for the 4389 Souths tragics. They should go up to the central coast and all drown.
Great to see that you care!!! Obviously the soft sensitive type DSM5 :lol:

[quote author=DSM5]
Great to see that you care!!! Obviously the soft sensitive type DSM5 :lol:

[/quote]

I think it might be time for me to hand on the baton of rage. ;)

I cant get the pathetic images out of my head of a herd of Souths fans during their rally. A toothless dribbling mass of homeless impersonators. Yuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkk !

I remain mystified as to how they inspire Mssrs Crowe & HAC .

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

Plenty of self-promotion and marketing opportunities by being associated with the underdog.
[/quote]

It was a rhetorical question. But yes, the marketing factors are obvious.

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Jatz Crackers]

Plenty of self-promotion and marketing opportunities by being associated with the underdog.
[/quote]

It was a rhetorical question. But yes, the marketing factors are obvious.

[/quote]

You should know by now that I have an opinion on everything - even the rhetorical. ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6