• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hiya unkie Dan.....

Gettin a lot of spam threads lately.

Been reporting them.....but just letting you know in case there is a loophole you can close!

your friend

ge

I already told him and he says just suck it up. Apparently they are robots and are almost impossible to control, so we just hit them with the spam button whenever we see them...which is a lot!

I already told him and he says just suck it up. Apparently they are robots and are almost impossible to control, so we just hit them with the spam button whenever we see them...which is a lot!

ok cool dat. I am just on the site hours before the usual aussie contingent. So just in case there was a....erm....loophole that could be closed, I just thought I'd let dan know.

but thanks for the reply.... :)

Just in case Dan is busy visiting those BLUE lights in the red light light district.!

lol

Cheers guys I do see some of them, unfortunately they are very hard to control and get rid of permanently. I have a few things in place but obviously they can beat the signup filters. I might add some more.

I need to work on a site upgrade over the next few weeks and something else I am working on takes precedence then I will try and stop the sentient buggers

@Dan

was I supposed to notice the blue line leading to the sumome login....or not?

that's all.

:)

Actually I tried to post this in the 'pop-up' thread on the main page (sticky) but it wouldn't let me post in there.

aveagreatday

It's a piublic link I'm trialing them as they promise a 20% engagement increase

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8