Spare a thought for the new guys

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
The off season recruits have been well above expectations for US this year but how must they be feeling?
Brenton Lawerence unwanted by the Titans who didn't make the top 8
Justin Horro unwanted by Sticky who collected the spoon
David Gower not required at the Goons who didn't make the 8 by a country mile and is now staring at a GF bench spot.
Peta Hiku would have been behind Locke and tomkins at the cuzzie Bros, has now played finals football while NZ missed the 8
Jimmy Hasson escaped the sharks season from hell and shirley looking at an England jumper and maybe a GF spot
Richie FA'aoso cruelled by injury and one game from back 2 back premierships while melb folded like the house of cards the club is built on
Honorable mention to Chee Kam who has has a careers worth of injuries in one year. ( yes Canberra went ****e too)

Those guys must be so happy to be part of the family at Manly considering that if they had stayed at their under performing clubs of last year they would have been on holidays a month ago. The more I think about it the prouder I am of this great club and the coaching/ recruitment.

Manly makes you a better player!

And on the other side of the coin is Darcy Lussick. He gets the spoon and the team he left is in the GF LOL

IIRC it was Stephen Kearney who told Justin Horo he wasn't wanted at Parramatta part way through last season, not Stuart.

HoldenV8 said:
And on the other side of the coin is Darcy Lussick. He gets the spoon and the team he left is in the GF LOL

IIRC it was Stephen Kearney who told Justin Horo he wasn't wanted at Parramatta part way through last season, not Stuart.

Doesn't matter who really... They both coached parra to the spoon.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2