SPECIAL K'S BACK FOR SEA EAGLES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DVS Matt

Bencher

In form representative props Brent Kite and Jason King have been named in the Sea Eagles side to play the Bulldogs at Telstra Stadium at 5.3o p.m. on Saturday.

Both props missed last Sunday's 34-26 win over the Wests tigers at Brookvale Oval.

Manly's NRL side for Saturday is: Brett Stewart,Scott Donald,Terry Hill,Paul Stephenson,Chris Hicks,Michael Witt,Michael Monaghan (c),Brent Kite,Chad Randall,Jason King,Steve Menzies,Anthony Watmough,Ben Kennedy.Replacements:Luke Williamson,Shane Dunley,Mark Bryant,Sam Harris,Jim Curtis. (one to be omitted).

PREMIER LEAGUE v Bulldogs.

Mark Lennon,Mitch Creary,Steve Matai,Ashley Alberts,Jared Taylor,Jye Mullane,Travis Burns,Adam Cuthbertson,Jeff Robson,Phil Moorwood,Nathan Tutt,Glenn Stewart,J.P.Cherry. Replacements:Darren Peachey,Matt Ballin,Karl Johnson,Mailangi Styles,Nathan Hollingsworth.

JERSEY FLEGG side v Bulldogs (Friday,May 13 at Belmore)

Sean Meaney,Ryan Cribb,Harry Berryman,Jon Grieve,Terry Kelly,Chris Needham,Josh Lewis,Vic Mauro,Joab Hull,Adam Shaw,Josh Brown(c),Chris Trembath,Jacob Martin.Replacements: Ina Papera,Mark Offerdahl,Corey Kinsella,Ian Farnsworth,James Donlan,Bobby Bright,Suli Koroibulileka.

yep they will be required, who ever pulls on that doggys jersey will be pumped this weekend!

No offense but I'd love to see that Premier League centre pairing playing first grade.

Curtis will probably drop off the bench IMO, and by the looks of things a few SG Ball blokes are playing Flegg, as well as the infamous Sean Meaney, ME's glamour boy, at fullback though?

Naming an additional forward on the bench may mean i of them is still in a bit of doubt, personally I hoep Chad drops out of the team and Curtis gets another chance.

A lot of new faces in Flegg, good to see Sean Meaney back though he has real talent (sorry Blunty :D )

A lot of new faces in Flegg, good to see Sean Meaney back though he has real talent (sorry Blunty :D )

Mate I hope he does have talent, unfortunately I haven't seen him play much in the last 3 years due to the fact that he has been drinking the same sports drink as a 95 year old man in a retirement village.

What does the doggies side look like this week ?
They would be fairly depleted I would imagine but some sides are more dangerous when they have their backs to the wall !

I agree wheel, one is still in some doubt, i would think Kite as his diagnosis was originally 2 weeks off, but it could be King.

Still hope both will play and play well.

Speaking of Sean Meaney for the last two years he has been in the player profiles on ME as an NRL probable. Along with Brad Dempsey and Adam Cuthbertson. This year they aren't, (maybe Cuth is). Yet Meaney is still eligible for Flegg? Jeese he must be young, what about 2 years ago.

Did they prime his straight for NRL from SG Ball or something. People have thrown around the fact that he had similar ability to Brett Stewart at a same age, but we are yet to see it.

I hope that he lives up to it..........

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8