Special mention to Starlo!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
What a tackle by the bloke!

Mamo can fly and as soon as he got that ball, I thought it was goodnight Manly. But what a bit of play by the big guy!

Definitely changed the game!

Yup huge tackle. I think he was the last chaser when gagai scored too

Lawrence and Starling both had "Scott Sattler" moments tonight.

But Starling's was something else. Highlight reel stuff from the big fella.

In the context of that game, that tackle was huge. They could have scored off that and it would have potentially been game over.

Big clap to the young bloke.

He tossed that rubbish over the sideline line a rag doll.
Love it.

He got him because he anticipated the play before it happened and was at top speed just as he made the break.
There is a reason players like Starlo get the run.

NYEagle

NYEagle said:
He tossed that rubbish over the sideline line like a rag doll.
Love it.

He got him because he anticipated the play before it happened and was at top speed just as he made the break.
There is a reason players like Starlo get the run.

NYEagle

Was great to see. I love guys who done give I up.

Nothing ****s me more than lazy footballers.

I think more than a few of them were lazy in attitude for large portions of that game.

Whether they thought it would just happen, or someone else will do it so no need for urgency.

That play by Starlo tho showed up a few guys and not only saved a very likely game-sealing try for them, it got us switched back on just enough to grind out a win.

Starlo's best game for us easily.

RiverEagle said:
Shhh global... ( We're hoping HappilyManly didn't notice)...
I notice it all. But I seem to be the only one who notices Wolfie's intercepts, try savers and line breaks :cool:

He made one tonight, but had no one in support, where were the other 12? The fact that the ball never came right in the second half, also makes it improbable that he would add to his amazing try tally.
In the first half, Hiku hogged the ball and was constantly tackled wirh it, but again, Wolfie is the one whose stats are blackened :dodgy:

JT's ball catching is on the same level as Wolfie's, yet its overlooked :huh:

Its just my sense of fair play that gets riled whenever Wolfie is unfairly burdened with blame for a losing game. :angel:

The game last night showed the serious lack of penetration of our props :s
Choc's dumb offloafs are also continuing, but this is accepted - Wolfie's missed tackle is not :mad:

Ironic that the Wolf has been made the Sacrificial Lamb :cool:

HappilyManly said:
RiverEagle said:
Shhh global... ( We're hoping HappilyManly didn't notice)...
I notice it all. But I seem to be the only one who notices Wolfie's intercepts, try savers and line breaks :cool:

He made one tonight, but had no one in support, where were the other 12? The fact that the ball never came right in the second half, also makes it improbable that he would add to his amazing try tally.
In the first half, Hiku hogged the ball and was constantly tackled wirh it, but again, Wolfie is the one whose stats are blackened :dodgy:

JT's ball catching is on the same level as Wolfie's, yet its overlooked :huh:

Its just my sense of fair play that gets riled whenever Wolfie is unfairly burdened with blame for a losing game. :angel:

The game last night showed the serious lack of penetration of our props :s
Choc's dumb offloafs are also continuing, but this is accepted - Wolfie's missed tackle is not :mad:

Ironic that the Wolf has been made the Sacrificial Lamb :cool:

If memory is correct Wolfie ran away from support when he was put through the gap, which he ran onto well.

And congratulations on what surely is a new emoticon record in one post - though surely you could have found a way not to reuse the same one. ;)

HappilyManly said:
Watch the replay :idea:

Globaleagle has me beat for most emoticons in a post though :(

I can't believe the site only allows 10 per post! Including ones already posted!

:mad::mad::mad::dodgy::-/:p:(:(

HM has the edge on me with consistency!

It was Jack, on Gagai's tail.

He showed some fair pace too, coz Gagai's no slouch.

As for the Wolfman, he was no worse than a dozen others last night...I wish he would've pinned his ears back and took on Boyd - like he used to do - on that run (off a GOOD ball from Choc).

I don't know if it's injury or confidence with Wolfie but he just seems tentative now.

BUT HappilyManly is right...There were many off their game last night; a few even worse than Wolfie too.

Starlo wasn't one of em tho.

Super effort that.

Great tackle by the big man...that's what makes our side very very good.....what also makes us good is that bullet was in perfect postion to put him over the sideline 5 metres further down the field.Warren Smith was carrying on like there was no one within Cooee of him.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4