1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Special Offer: Next Generation Members

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Larissa, May 10, 2011.

1. Larissa

Larissa Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 /0
    Hi there Silvertailers,

The Membership Team have released a special offer for our Next Generation kids.

For a short time just $40 will get you a Junior Sea Eagle Pack that includes:

Invitation to attend an exclusive July School Holiday Clinic & lunch with players from the NRL squad *
    Sea Eagles backpack
    Autograph book and pen
    Birthday card from the team
    Members cap

We are strictly limited on the numbers. If you have a budding Sea Eagle who would like to get up close and personal with their heroes take up this offer now!

If you have any questions, or need a hand with the booking form, give Nat, Matt or I a call on 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

* Details for the July clinic will be confirmed closer to the date.

2. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +6,277 /93
    What is the age brackets for this?

3. Larissa

Ratings:
    +264 /0
    Hey Dan,

Ages 4 through 9.

Larissa

• Like Like x 1
    • Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2017 Tipping Competitor 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
      Ratings:
      +6,277 /93
      Another question on these. I note the u/9 standard package is free, however the u/5 package is $20 is there any particular reasoning behind this?

• Larissa

Ratings:
      +264 /0
      Mainly because when the membership range was set last year we didnt know the Next Generation membership would be on offer.

However, the U/5 package does include some extras that the Next Gen kids dont get (ie backpack, cap etc)

• Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
      Ratings:
      +1,388 /56
      Larissa i signed my son up for the next gen pack before the season started and didn't receive anything. I then moved house and signed him up again at the new address and still nothing. Any help??

• Larissa

Ratings:
      +264 /0
      Best to contact us at Sea Eagles HQ on 9970 3000 or via email membership@manlyseaeagles.com.au to look into this one.

Our latest batch of membership cards are in the office, just waiting on a delivery of lanyards etc before we can post them out (everyone planned to only get 10,000 members, I needed to order more stuff!). Good chance they are here waiting to get posted.