Speculation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

We are into week five of the NRL season and all I have heard from week one is about player movement and not the footy that is played on the weekend. I’m really getting sick of reading what player is going to which club every single day in the media. At the moment we have T-Rex, B. Stewart & Foran leaving which I personally don’t think will all happen but if it does Manly are going to have over a Million dollars to spend next year to buy whoever else is left on the market. Can’t wait just to get back to Brookvale and cheer the boys on next week and stop reading all the player movement speculation!

You're right and it ****s me to tears when you want to watch our game and escape from the speculation and that wanker continues to bring it up during our games. They're all **** wits at fox.

we have lost two on the trot, this tends to happen, once we win again this weekend, things will be on the up and there will be more talk of footy

Daniel said:
we have lost two on the trot, this tends to happen, once we win again this weekend, things will be on the up and there will be more talk of footy

Yes, losses. But these losses showed a lot of character from several fringe players and others such as JB who did better than many would expect. The benefit to us is that these players have been tested in NRL more than in an easy win. We can be more confident now about our depth than before. A few losses have occurred but we may have gained a stronger and more confident team for the this season and beyond.

In the world of internet fandom, however, a loss is a loss, and brings on visions of doom

Is it just me or does every players contract end at the end of 2012.

And yes it ****s me, Cambo's comments about Fux is spot on.

As a matter of fact I am seriously considering writing to Fox about having closed caption appear on all comments from Gordon Tallis and Chin Gasnier, honestly I cant understand them

bob dylan said:
Is it just me or does every players contract end at the end of 2012.

And yes it ****s me, Cambo's comments about Fux is spot on.

As a matter of fact I am seriously considering writing to Fox about having closed caption appear on all comments from Gordon Tallis and Chin Gasnier, honestly I cant understand them

haha apparently they do.

The speculation exists around have big names coming off contract, and get out clauses. Once foran, t Rex and snake decide what they're doing, it'll all die down. Matai and lussick wont attract constant media speculation, considering ones injured, and the other is no longer seen as the next big thing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7