Speed gone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Do you all think brett will return to the field posessing the speed from old or even close after the two knee ops,he was starting to find his feet before being injured again this year. Heres hoping with a full off season under his belt, he can return back to the park firing on all cylinders.

I think next will be settling period. The guys has had two reconstructions in 2 years. He will go well but we shouldn't expect the lighting speed. I'm not expecting to much next year.

on a superstar salary of 400 plus I will expect something abit more than nothing next year!! Brett is a massive worry for the future.

Agreed if the bloke isn't back next year, something has to be done, love the bloke to bits, he has plenty of time for recovery though !

c eagle link said:
he was starting to find his feet before being injured again this year.
Bit hard to say if he was finding them or not after 60 odd minutes, Bowen seems to be still zippy after his knee injuries so not all hope is lost.

Considering after the 09 reconstruciton he was doing faster times in 2010 than ever (after a full off season of training).

I would expect him to be just below his peak (due to age and being out so long + the court case tkaing it's toll).

BUT while his speed is an asset his timing is impecable, i loved watching him chime in off an OX short kick or pass just at the irght moment to hit the gap (wether the lack of speed will hindir this is yet to be seen).

Just be careful everyone that this thread does not stray onto current events, without being offensive C Eagles has a history of 'trolling' and I am afraid this may be an attempt to backdoor the no discussion of legal proceedings rules.

I am sure that this will be closed as soon as it touches that topic so if we want to have this discussion we need to be very careful to keep it on topic.

Just my two cents.

Coming from a bloke who has had a recent knee reconstruction, speed won't be the issue. Confidence in the knee joint will be the issue. The speed will be there if thethe knee has healed satisfactorily. It doesn't take much to permanently destroy a knee.

Rusty we are talkin about his speed and thats it... no need to go treating us like kids ..... you better hang on to as many cents as you can by the sounds of things.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8