Speed Kills

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

rod

Rookie
This I am sure is a sign that I would like to kill.How many times this year did teams go around us? What is the answer? Do we slide more aggressively, dart out of defence to smother the carrier? This I am afraid will be our Achilles heel in the finals. Do we take a punt on Oldfield and move T.Rex to the 2nd row?
I am sure a few games would've had different results if we had speed.
With the finals looming Titans, Tigers, Panthers and Raiders have the speed. Can we overcome them this time round? If we can come up with a game plan to take the quick men out of the game, then I am sure we can and will do well in the finals. All the other teams have clicked, we are yet to... makes them wonder does it not?

Shaun Kenny-Dowell ripped us apart on the weekend and until this season I didnt think much about him. We lack pace in our back 5 apart from Robbo.

Farrar - Not that fast but has good skills - I think he could have replace TH ATM.
Robbo - the quickest in the backline.
Matai - looking a bit tired these days and is not that fast.
Lyon - sadly the 2nd quickest in the backline.
TRex - not quick just runs over them.

With injuries right now we could only go with.

Jrn Hoppa
Robbo
Whare/Lyon
Matai
Oldfield
Lyon/Farrar
Foran
Add abit of speed to the back line.

Killer surprised me by how fast he really is.He would of caught SKD the other day if he had another 10m after giving him a fair start.

Gee whiz, Rod. Why doesn't Des listen to you & ALL the other posters recommending to put T-Rex into the forwards?

He's told the press untold times that he's quite happy to have a winger who's scored 14 tries in 12 or so games to remain on the wing. Each week the press ask him when or if the Big T-Rex is gonna move.
Des replies. "No."

Great suggestion.... for the umpteenth time but by Des's own words 'It ain't gonna happen!"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2