• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Kevin Gordon regulary breaks 40 kmh as his top end speed.
Apart from Snake who do we have that could do that?

Speed is where we lack, also our forward pack has been a little flat this year. Our backline is very good though. A good young prop and a genuine speedman would do our team wonders imo.

that guy who wizzes out the kicking tee on the bike is pretty quick at Brookie.
When they made the break you just knew no one would get close. Made Sam Perrett looked like Usain Bolt.

Hoppa when fully fit is quick, Whare is a known speedster but loads of leg injuries this year. Brett and Wolfie are known for moving. DCE is quite quick.

matai better in 2nd row, like ronny gibbs, tony too big, lyon and brett fit the package. Little blokes should be lightning. 

Darren link said:
matai better in 2nd row, like ronny gibbs, tony too big, lyon and brett fit the package. Little blokes should be lightning.

Tony is playing out of position, thats something we'll have to deal with for the time being.

I'd rather not move an international center into the backrow. He excells when he gets space, not running routes.

Our team has adequate speed, big mobile forward pack. The backline had just been hit hard with injuries, that's life

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. David Williams
06. Keiran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

We don't LACK speeds guys n gals. Unfortunately at the moment it is either sitting on the sidelines, or playing in the Queensland Cup.

I doubt very much that Robbo is breaking any 40 k barriers.
I realise we have the ppl on the sidelines.
It would've been nice however to see how Oldfield went chasing down the chooks?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6