Speed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Leho

Reserve Grader
Premium Member
was thinking how we could use some speed I reckon we should give this guy a go just saw him run he's pretty quick USAIN BOLT

Putting a serious slant on a tongue in cheek thread........Did anyone Nene McDonald's try against the Tigpies ?

I don't remember the last time I saw a player in our colours show that sort of pace.

I miss those days.

Putting a serious slant on a tongue in cheek thread........Did anyone Nene McDonald's try against the Tigpies ?

I don't remember the last time I saw a player in our colours show that sort of pace.

I miss those days.
IMG_20160805_092356.jpg

I do :clap:IMG_20160805_092356.jpg

I don't get some of these "linked"players??
Mead, Walsh ect....
What about McDonald - Big , Strong, Fast , Youngish, keen
Solomona From Storm - Massive, quick, offload, aggressive, young
Seems like these people making decisions are a bit short upstairs....back to Nene McDonald - 100% YES

I don't get some of these "linked"players??
Mead, Walsh ect....
What about McDonald - Big , Strong, Fast , Youngish, keen
Solomona From Storm - Massive, quick, offload, aggressive, young
Seems like these people making decisions are a bit short upstairs....back to Nene McDonald - 100% YES
They say he is headed to the Dragons.

They say he is headed to the Dragons.
Heard that too mate, but wouldn't mind a late "Interception"....surely if given the opportunity at Manly for similar coin he would be here next year??

Heard that too mate, but wouldn't mind a late "Interception"....surely if given the opportunity at Manly for similar coin he would be here next year??
You would hope so. Turbo, Walker, Macdonald and add to that Parcell - some decent speed.

was thinking how we could use some speed I reckon we should give this guy a go just saw him run he's pretty quick USAIN BOLT
He'd be like Shane whereat or oudenryn. Run into the clear but neglect to catch the ball.

I've heard he has a fair sort of a tackle on him.

Personally I would love to see Manly go after Anthony Don if they were chasing any of the Tits outside backs.
And let's not forget his is an old Manly boy. Even with out his past he is a Manly sort of winger. Doesn't cost the earth, but ever reliable, and just that little bit more, consistency, class, for someone who isn't a superstar or massive bucks on the winger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4