Spicks & Specks -> TISM

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Spicks & Specks -> TISM

Just wondering if anyone watches Spicks and Specks?

The band that was on, the singer sounded a lot like "Ron Barrassi Hitler" from TISM, and had a very similar feel to them as well.

Anyone know what they were called and did anyone else think the same?

Re: Spicks & Specks -> TISM

they were called "root" or something like that.

and its a long time since I've heard any TISM so I couldnt say.

TISM shows are still some of the best you will go to, particularly in somewhere like the metro

I actually found last nights episode a bit boring. That lang guy was interruptive and not funny.

Bring Back HAMISH!

One of the TISM blokes (not sure which one) works for my mate at Box Hill TAFE. They are definitely still making music (not as TISM) though so it could well be one of them.

clontaago link said:
One of the TISM blokes (not sure which one) works for my mate at Box Hill TAFE. They are definitely still making music (not as TISM) though so it could well be one of them.

Yeah TISM havent been sited since about 2004 now. But thats not unusual for them. One was definitely a teacher, so that sounds likely.........you wanna get your mate to ask him for me :)

clontaago link said:

Ah yes... Box Hill TAFE, the forefront of world science if I recall from my last conversation about it. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6