spoke to matt orford today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Hey guys just thought id post this,i saw matt orford today at harbord road shops,said gday and asked if hes be coming back to manly (As hes had a bit of time with snake and co on the sidelines watching games of late) his response was "i wish" so i guess that ends that debate,he was very friendly etc etc....but im summinsing there will be no signing him for a year or 2 maybe which is a good thing i guess,but it will be interesting to see who will be playing halfback next year......

Rambo1987 link said:
He still trying to get out of his contract and once that happens Manly will come knocking.

I thought I heard the fux commentators say something about him going to one of tonight's teams.Was trying to do 2 things at once,so may not have heard right.I thought they would both be alright for halves,so they could have been talking about one of the other teams.

I've heard that Bradford expect him to be back there for pre-season training in November.

All this talk that he is going to be playing for the Raiders or Knights is highly unlikely imo as they would have to pay Bradford out the remainder of his contract there and that would be close to a million dollars plus pay him x amount for his time there. It'd just cost to much

Had more money too.

Just not more ability.

I think I heard right.

If heart won premierships we would still have Tony Jensen and Brendan Reeves in the side.

is there is no room in the cap for hodkinson, then they won;t be any room for ox

the halfback for next season will be cherry-evans

ayjay007 link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=184582.msg283304#msg283304 date=1281361040]
I heard he was all but signed to an ACT based team

That must have been what I heard
[/quote]
I didn't hear anything but if I did hear something I think that's what I would have heard.

Fro link said:
Had more money too.

Just not more ability.

I think I heard right.

If heart won premierships we would still have Tony Jensen and Brendan Reeves in the side.

I know it is only highlights, but I was watching the 08 season highlights again a couple of weeks ago and you only have to look at that to see how well he went in that season and what role he played in a lot of our tries

I also watched 2 matches from 2007 last weekend and he was outstanding in both of those

Atleast some manly fans have great memorys of Ox and dont stab him in his back or kick him while he is down,some people might be better off watching Lyon's old club,they would be welcome there

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=184582.msg283505#msg283505 date=1281419964]
Had more money too.

Just not more ability.

I think I heard right.

I know it is only highlights, but I was watching the 08 season highlights again a couple of weeks ago and you only have to look at that to see how well he went in that season and what role he played in a lot of our tries

I also watched 2 matches from 2007 last weekend and he was outstanding in both of those
[/quote]

Get with the program, he was overpaid and ****. He did not contribute to our GF win or any win for that matter.  However he was the main reason for all our losses.  

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4