• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Have to give credit to our powers that be. Anyone else notice how many teams had empty sponsorship positions in various jersey spots over the weekend? Obviously a tough time to get business on board and we seemed to have all the positions filled.
As much as we probably all prefer a 'clean' looking jersey it's a good sign that we can fill these spots while some teams can't fill anything other than the jersey manufacturer and a tiny shorts sponsor.

All the council need to do is get a sponsor as the naming rights for Brookie, and the club can then use the funds from the sponsors we have, instead of using it to pay the Brookie Oval fee.

Still room for 3 more sponsors on the shorts. Which one of out media friends out there are reading this? Now if u really want to talk to the players or know where the wolf man is it's time to part with some coin.

****e I knew I struggled for a win on the weekend. But 77th. You owe me one DCE.

ManlyArmy said:
All the council need to do is get a sponsor as the naming rights for Brookie, and the club can then use the funds from the sponsors we have, instead of using it to pay the Brookie Oval fee.

Knowing Warringah Council's form they would pocket any Brookie Oval naming rights money & then still charge us the same rent :(

Mals said:
ManlyArmy said:

Knowing Warringah Council's form they would pocket any Brookie Oval naming rights money & then still charge us the same rent :(

Exactly !

Its simplistic to even consider Warringah Council being a Manly benefactor:cool:

The Manly Daily Comments section last week, had one of the Councillors going on about how the profitable NRL and profitable MSE Franchise, should put their hand in their own pockets instead of the Rate Payers of Warringah :dodgy:

The Manly Warringah Sea Eagles are pleased to announce Kyocera as one of the Club’s new major corporate partners, with one of the world's leading document solutions companies joining the eight-time NRL premiers as the official shorts sponsor.

Kyocera is very excited about the new partnership that will see their company align themselves with an NRL club for the very first time.

I saw the Kyocera announcement too on email. At the supporters' function in Melbourne we were told of the struggle to find sponsors with a saturation of professional clubs in four football codes in a relatively small population competing for endorsement.
So congrats to the club on continuing to find commercial support. I would hope our fans start turning up to Brookie again to help out.
BTW I did mean to express my appreciation to the travelling supporters for putting on the pre-game event, where I met the seemingly tireless Vidmar, and giving us an insight into how the club is travelling and also for outlining the Brookie plans, which have been canvassed on this site.

And mabye a head gear sponsor for MB and Ferris.

It what happens when you have a successful club with a goo culture both on and off the field. Sponsors line up to join you.

Perry is kicking ass big time. :)

Another Multi National Corporate Brand aligned with the Mighty Maroon & White :cool:

Also noted that the twitter account is now @seaeagles, location dropped off for world domination to proceed :D

Mals said:
ManlyArmy said:

You don't know the council very well then do you.

What would really happen is that they would charge the Sea Eagles more to cover all the administrative costs involved in gaining that sponsorship.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Have to give credit to our powers that be. Anyone else notice how many teams had empty sponsorship positions in various jersey spots over the weekend? Obviously a tough time to get business on board and we seemed to have all the positions filled.
As much as we probably all prefer a 'clean' looking jersey it's a good sign that we can fill these spots while some teams can't fill anything other than the jersey manufacturer and a tiny shorts sponsor.

I remember as a kid having Pioneer Stereo and it's tuning fork logo all over my school folders and gear (when they were sponsors) and when I got a bit older bought at least 2 pioneer car stereos that I could only just afford.
Businesses need to be aware how powerful this advertising is for the right advertiser and product when associated with a successful team, which we certainly have.

EaglesDontTweet said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I remember as a kid having Pioneer Stereo and it's tuning fork logo all over my school folders and gear (when they were sponsors) and when I got a bit older bought at least 2 pioneer car stereos that I could only just afford.
Businesses need to be aware how powerful this advertising is for the right advertiser and product when associated with a successful team, which we certainly have.

totally agree!
i drink pepsi, have changed to kaspersky for my computer and also like pioneer too

Agree. Just bought and installed a Daikin Air Conditioner :). Can't say I love Pepsi though. Guess I'm it a true manly supporter :)

Kyocera:

"We pursue boundless dreams by accepting challenges that others timidly avoid.

"We believe that a strong will can make dreams come true, and that limitless effort can overcome any obstacle."

Our guys will be all but unbeatable in their new shorts!

My company build Kyocera's machines for Sydney and Newcastle. I will enjoy telling all of the Shark's supporters this in the morning.

And I switched to Pepsi (Max) and installed Kaspersky this year.

It works the other way too. I always hated Stockland and never really knew why. Then my Mrs pointed out the name on Newcastle's jersey in the 97 GF...

I'm surprised the Broncos still get jersey sponsors lining up after seeing the fortunes of Powers, Ansett, 131SHOP and WOW in the past.

Great news about another sponsor.

When I changed virusware 3 years ago I was tossing between kaspersky and a couple others and the deciding factor was that kaspersky sponsored manly. Been very happy with kaspersky.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7