• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
going on form we are in the mix . Tigers playing some decent footy and the dogs have a lot of upside .
If StG string a few wins … start getting worried

We have won 5 and lost 6 so with a draw and two byes we have 15 points. Pretty disappointing really. Its time to string together some wins or the spoon will be within reach.

That looks nasty on paper, but we'll wait and see I guess! 🤞
Does it though?

Dolphins are going okay but lost 2 of their last 3. Wallace and Milf will be susspended.

Eels below us on the ladder but Origin time which will hurt us. That said this Brown issue could cause ripples. They'll have Paulo our of that pack along with Matto, RCG, Ofa and Lane.

Storm with their Origin players backing up....they just got dusted by the Cowboys.

Roosters currently in all sorts.

Now I'm not saying we are favourites in any of those games, all will be very tough, if fact if we serve up what we have in some games this year we could lose all 4. All are winable though as none of the 4 are pulling up trees this season.

The top is so tight that its hard to really call hard or soft draws atm

Last edited:
This is not a very convincing spoon thread. Usually we have several people proudly boasting that we won't win another game.

As it stands, if games go according to favouritism this weekend we will overtake Chooks, Dolphins, and Warriors, and be in the top 8. Manly will be in form and our fate will be in our own hands and this thread won't be seen for while! :)

Even allowing the vagaries of injuries or key players unavailable , form levels or consistent form levels from most sides all over the place . Look at the Cows as just one instance , get 60 + put on them a couple of weeks ago and totally thrashed but somehow turn things around yesterday and put was it 40 + on the Storm . Top 4 probably the most consistent sides at this stage but hard also at this stage to predict an eventual spoon team . Odds against Manly being it but will still be a quite disappointing season if they get within reach of a top 8 finish but get denied with some very indifferent form to date

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6