Sporting Bet Free offers exclusive to Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I have just had discussions with Sportingbet.com.au and they have agreed that all members who sign up using the link below will get a $10 free bet on Manly to win the premiership when you add funds to your account, you will
also receive a $100 free bet.

They will also be sponsoring our tipping comp and we will be offering weekly prizes of a free $10 bet for first place in the comp. The date for this has not been set.
They will also be offering a $100 bet for the yearly winner.

You must meet their terms and conditions in order to be eligible for prizes however.

To sign up and have a chance in winning a prize through the tipping comp, please click the link below and sign up with sportingbet.com.au

http://www.sportingbet.com.au/uipub/sport.aspx?btag=a_253

(You can also sign up through the sporting bet banner

Hey Dan ,is their a promotional code number for this exclusive to silvertails stuff ,I have just looked at signing on ,but the link doesnt seem to include what you have stated above ...

when you sign up using the link above and put some money in your account it all goes through. if it doesnt let me know and i will get it sorted for you

Done !!,so if no-one else signs up ,am i the only one who can win thru the tipping comp ???

pretty much. I will pick the winner each week through the tips and they will be offered the prize but need to sign up to collect it in the end. So if it goes begging I will offer it to another

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6